Ultimatum Launch: Server Issues and Streamer Priority

I dont think this league needs a reatart (cause many players try to progress and play fair), but what with all people that dublicates items and currency at their will / unfair?
I've lost 12 hours of MY LIFE! What you gonna do?Who gives it back?
If that's the case, let's make an announcement on Twitter or officially, and then prioritize streamers.
It's not fair to put it off.
Just fix issue and RESTART League so the people are not level 70 while others could not get out of act 1
We still love ya. I can wait day or two with no problem - I have personal life too.. I'm dev so I know how hard it is sometimes to fix the problems. Good luck GGG!
Yeah, this streamer support thing has made me question many things about the company. I don't know whose decision this was, but to not understand that these actions would cause anger is just naivety if I'm being kind.

Now you're screwed because you can't reset the league. Some people are at maps, others are lvl 3. This is unprofessional. You're not a small indie company any more, so this type of behaviour cannot be excused.
You need a LOT more communication within your own company, because your current system and current dev team is not up to the task.

Many have told you that your three month dev cycle has a cost. So my question is, how many failed/open beta league starts will you have before you give yourself more time to test stuff out?
You could have had a 4 month league with a special 1 month league at the end where you tested this new software. You could have done a few minor leagues at the end to really stress test it. You could have done a series of short (1 hour) challenge leagues with great rewards.

People would have come. And you wouldn't lose this much face.

I doubt anyone that needs to read this will, but as I said, communication in your company is very poor. Your community managers just add a slush pile of random information to specific devs which they might or might not read. You need to have managers between the different divisions whose task it is to understand the game, have daily meetings about the different interactions and to see what feedback they could actually apply/share with the dev team.

Because I'm guessing, if you do have these managers, that they also have many other jobs and can't concentrate solely on making the network of communication as smooth as possible.

Vote +1 to change Path of Exile to Path of Nerfs.
We hate to say, but ProjectPT was right.
Just fix issue and RESTART League so the people are not level 70 while others could not get out of act 1. I know like 20 people that said you will never get another dollar from them from this prioty system.
Last edited by pooners77 on Apr 17, 2021, 4:31:31 AM
Just reset the league. Ive been playing (or trying to) all day. i have some decent items, a few chaos, through Act 4, and still everything obtained through this i wouldn't care to obtain again, as i do, and we all do every league. To the people who are bashing the idea of a league start....we re-gear every 4 months....
RESET THE LEAGUE JESUS
LET PEOPLE PLAY ON FRESH ECONOMY!
I have no intention to play without a full reset

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info