Ultimatum Launch: Server Issues and Streamer Priority

Yeah whoever thought that streamer priority was a good idea should be let go.

The super-majority of your player base doesn't stream, so catering to like 12 streamers with 200 viewers was dumb. People will still play your game if Ziz and Math aren't face-banging their keyboards on a webcam.

Don't get me wrong, its entertaining, but they are just people like every other player in this game. Giving connection priority to them just says that the rest of us don't matter.

Right up there with when suggestions from us lowly-hobos don't even get looked at, but if they say there's an issue, boom it gets patched.

Remember when GGG took in what the players suggested and made a phenomenal game at the beginning, instead of catering to whoever gives publicity to a F2P game?

Some of us remember...
Hello,
The Streamer prio was a very big flop, how it seems. Eather just let in the ones you are paying direkt. That includes all the supporters(Packs and stuff). And then reset the League after you fixed that problem you have there with the servers.

The way it is right now it is a pay to win game!

The ones that get payed "streamers" have better chances to win the race in the leaderboard bec they get pushed into the game and dont have to wait. like a lot of other contestants.

Big dislike and hate for doing such a thing!

How many times did you create new leagues and how many times did you have problems ? and then you people still make/have the same problems ? were is the improvement ?

It took you long enough to create this league and i bet you had a long time to test it and make sure there will be no problems right ? or are we right now just testing it ? :D

BTW Streamers still get put faster into the game than "normals". You can compair it with twitch.
"
Optimyst wrote:

look what they are doing! they are downvoting a f2p game after having it's first rough league start after 8 years. do we really want such raging behavior in our community?

100% deserved !
thanks for bringing this up ! since i dont play the steam client for years, i didn't think about it. i just added another negative rating.
Chris should really feel it this time. it's enough !
Last edited by aHz1984 on Apr 17, 2021, 5:05:15 PM
"
magicpt wrote:
"
Ivanhowke wrote:

Thanks for bringing this to our attention !
I didnt think anything will come from your white knight posts!

Give your opinion on steam guys , they proved they dont care we are never buying MTX again , lets see how much they care about bad rating they cannot sweep under the rug .

I will update my reaview on steam for sure, just waiting on their final word if any regarding if they are reseting the league or not.

your "review" doens't cover the whole game but only this messed up league start which was a few hours. and you guys are speaking of fairness
*facepalm*
"
TrueKizambo wrote:
It's pointless to write something here. More effective ruin the game rating at Steam or Metacritic.
Probably then GGG will start to think about consiquences.

Done already :]
"
Optimyst wrote:
"
magicpt wrote:
"
Ivanhowke wrote:

Thanks for bringing this to our attention !
I didnt think anything will come from your white knight posts!

Give your opinion on steam guys , they proved they dont care we are never buying MTX again , lets see how much they care about bad rating they cannot sweep under the rug .

I will update my reaview on steam for sure, just waiting on their final word if any regarding if they are reseting the league or not.

your "review" doens't cover the whole game but only this messed up league start which was a few hours. and you guys are speaking of fairness
*facepalm*

It is not "just this league". It has been accumulating failures league after league. I prefer the game to die honored. RIP poe.
"
Demonoz wrote:

First rough league start in 8 years? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is FAR from the first league launch that was a total disaster. In fact I'm much less surprised by this launch and more surprised by how smooth Ritual launched because this has been an every single league start thing with the exception of a couple leagues. Ever since they went to their hardline every 3 month shit this has been the norm most league starts are shit and you cant play the first day or two....

this is not correct. i've played every single one. some leagues had minor issues but none of them was "rough".
Please, with the horrible launch that was yesterday DO NOT do what you just did like 30 minutes ago and restart the servers for an update WITHOUT posting a 5-10 minute warning. I just lost progress AGAIN after you claimed to have solved the issues.
Is just me or the fix did not fix anything ? I'm still getting disconnect every time I change the map.
"
CrazyCdn wrote:
Please, with the horrible launch that was yesterday DO NOT do what you just did like 30 minutes ago and restart the servers for an update WITHOUT posting a 5-10 minute warning. I just lost progress AGAIN after you claimed to have solved the issues.

Are you streaming? If not, no one cares

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info