Ultimatum Launch: Server Issues and Streamer Priority

streamer prioty?

your words are empty and shallow. my friend was streaming for 10 viewers, he didnt get that same "streamer prioty" as any of the other +1000 viewer streamer and friends did.

only streamer prioty for a selected few [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Apr 18, 2021, 10:14:46 AM
a review should cover the whole game and not just the last 24 hours. this doen't help the game at all but will split the community.
How easy is it really to reset a league?

Considering there are Private Leagues, is it conceivable to make a new Ultimatum2 league for everyone as an option for a fresh, fair start once things are fixed?

People who were able to play in Ultimatum can stay there if they want, but for everyone else who wants a reset, they can just start fresh in Ultimatum2.

But is that even technically possible?
The league needs to be reset ASAP. The bigger the delay is in doing this, the worse the fallout is going to be. And if the league isn't reset, then it's safe to say that many people are not going to play the league, and no one is going to actually remember it for what it was supposed to be, but rather for the disaster.
Last edited by Emil_kof on Apr 17, 2021, 5:27:33 PM
"
Emil_kof wrote:
The league needs to be reset ASAP. The bigger the delay is in doing this, the worse the fallout is going to be.

+1
"
MackBesmirch wrote:

Considering there are Private Leagues, is it conceivable to make a new Ultimatum2 league for everyone as an option for a fresh, fair start once things are fixed?

People who were able to play in Ultimatum can stay there if they want, but for everyone else who wants a reset, they can just start fresh in Ultimatum2.

it's a great idea. create a private league for all raging players and let them compete for their own rewards. everyone else stays in ultimatum league. problem sloved!
"
Smagah wrote:
"
CrazyCdn wrote:
Please, with the horrible launch that was yesterday DO NOT do what you just did like 30 minutes ago and restart the servers for an update WITHOUT posting a 5-10 minute warning. I just lost progress AGAIN after you claimed to have solved the issues.

Are you streaming? If not, no one cares

this should be the template response for pretty much anything that gets brought up around here.

its almost meme worthy
"
MackBesmirch wrote:

should be preaty easy "trucate table ...."
all the rest remains the same.. its just a matter of cleanning the databases.
GGG got caught with their hands in the cookie jar. the won't reset the game. they will lose money but I bet they have already run the figures and they will assume what they will lose as an acceptable loss.
"
Optimyst wrote:
a review should cover the whole game and not just the last 24 hours. this doen't help the game at all but will split the community.

and i will tell how great the game is.. how is the best in its genre.
But.. what ill definitly tell is why they shouldn't play a pay to win game.. where if your a streamer you have 12h head start in a even playing field..

i will tell them how i spent 120$ last league/atlas revamp because of the work they did, because i thought they deserve for the amazing content. not because whe MTX look good .. because lets face it.. POE graphics are rubish and outdated.

but yet again i will tell them that i cant say for sure its not pay to win because there might be such thing as "streamers RNG" since there is definitly a white list and my confidence was broken.

Last edited by magicpt on Apr 17, 2021, 5:35:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info