Ultimatum Launch: Server Issues and Streamer Priority

"
Optimyst wrote:
a review should cover the whole game and not just the last 24 hours. this doen't help the game at all but will split the community.

wrong.
a review should cover the actual state and situation of the game. nothing that was the past. laurels from the past are nothing worth if they don't reflect the actual state.
if a new player comes in because the game was good in the past, but the actual state is utter garbage, then he was missleaded !
long time players doesn't need some reviews anyways. they are primary for newcomers !
Last edited by aHz1984 on Apr 17, 2021, 5:36:34 PM
Chris! <3 You better hide! Quin died to a bug/or server issue. He is so mad!

edit: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/msz839/quin69_died_while_still_having_life/
Last edited by Spitneybears on Apr 17, 2021, 5:43:04 PM
"
Spitneybears wrote:
Chris! <3 You better hide! Quin died to a bug/or server issue. He is so mad!

can confirm this ^
"
(We have since codified this step into a QA checklist so that can't be trivially missed again in the future.)

....probably a good idea.

"
This is a longstanding consequence of how our guild stashes work and generally isn't of much concern because players can't induce server problems

New meta confirmed once the goddamn nolifers find a way.

"
and can't control whether the item is duplicated or destroyed.

Something something risk reward.

"
We will also plan future marketing campaigns with contingencies in mind to better handle this kind of situation in the future.

....probably also a good idea.

Anyway, I'm planning to progress my standard character this league instead, so I sat out launch day except for logging in to get modgroup information from my current equipment for theorycrafting, so I don't have that much of an emotional mistake in the launch day dumpster fire, but this post appreciated, particularly in contrast to the "Don't you guys have phones exalts" bit with the harvest changes...
Awakened Combustion Support when?
"
aHz1984 wrote:
"
Optimyst wrote:
a review should cover the whole game and not just the last 24 hours. this doen't help the game at all but will split the community.

wrong.
a review should cover the actual state and situation of the game. nothing that was the past. laurels from the past are nothing worth if they don't reflect the actual state.
if a new player comes in because the game was good in the past, but the actual state is utter garbage, then he was missleaded !
long time players doesn't need some reviews anyways. they are primary for newcomers !

you realize that after the first 14 hours the game works just fine. so you are pointing to an issue that has already been fixed instead of reviewing the whole game including all the pros/cons. reviewbombers never rationalize. they just judge for the moment while raging
Will never cease to be amazed when people defend a system that clearly does not value that support.

PoE has transitioned from a community content driven and supported model to a front facing online marketing tool designed to draw in high volume, high turnover activity.

Watch streamers online, log in, buy a costume, rinse and repeat.

Choose to ignore, defend, support, decry against this fact at your own discretion, the reality remains the same. Content is lo longer designed, supported for or in some cases even accessible to the majority player base.

You are here to buy a costume and leave, whether you like the overall game around you is no longer a matter of interest to anyone making decisions.
"
Optimyst wrote:
"
aHz1984 wrote:
"
Optimyst wrote:

wrong.

you realize that after the first 14 hours the game works just fine. so you are pointing to an issue that has already been fixed instead of reviewing the whole game including all the pros/cons. reviewbombers never rationalize. they just judge for the moment while raging

WASNT Fixed, the whole thing crashed just a few minutes ago .0.
"
Optimyst wrote:

you realize the stability issues are still not the major problem for the most that are complaining here ?
i don't care too much about the stability issues. with those, i can live. they are not nice, but i wont give bad rating.
the issue is the uneven playing field. it's not equal. ggg priors a "elite" group of players and spit in the face of all others. THATS the main reason i rated it bad. and to top this: chris bluntly lies about "it's all about equal playing field". he just talks, talks, talks. but NO actions.
he doesn't do anything to iron out those things. all they've done was to fix the database issues. nothing more. the inequality still exists and will exist for the whole league (i guess). so, the ratings are fair ! because the game is unfair !

about the stability in the game i can't tell anything. i don't play it anymore and i wont, until a reset happens. the time i normally would spend playing this game, this time i spent to dumb the reputation of this game into a damn sinkhole on multiple forums/plattforms an warn every friend to play this.
actually it's pretty close to a p2w game !
Last edited by aHz1984 on Apr 17, 2021, 5:54:20 PM
So many choices for new arpg's any suggestions? does not matter if online or offline
Hello, Chris, you posted cringe - you lost subscriber.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info