Ultimatum Launch: Server Issues and Streamer Priority

"
Vandamon wrote:
"
Optimyst wrote:
what kind of advantage is it to crash every instance? i don't understand

If 50K people get crashed and thrown into queue then that last ordinary Joe at place 50 000 will have to wait the entire queue before he gets to log in, if some people were given the priority then they were able to skip all those 50K people and gain multiple minutes advantage per dc.

this happend to me once. after they fixed the queue issue i had to wait not more than 3 minutes. i don't feel disadvantaged at all.
C'mon paying streamers to play the game. As if they wouldn't do it anyways if they liked the game.

Guess that's a goodbye from me.

Loved the game and the original GGG.

But since Tencent took over its all $$$.

Blizzard all over again :(

Anyways. Can't blame anyone for taking the money it's just sad for the gaming scene.
Dear Chris Who the Hell want to watch some clowns streaming and begging for money,, people enjoy poe when they are playing the game.
P.S I know people would react funny but no more money from me , get it from the streamers
this "elite group" talk reminds me of those qanon fools. i didn't escape reality to face this same bs in this game. streamers are prioritised because they are advertising the game. you are not. stop the conspiracy crap
"
Optimyst wrote:
this "elite group" talk reminds me of those qanon fools. i didn't escape reality to face this same bs in this game. streamers are prioritised because they are advertising the game. you are not. stop the conspiracy crap

And GGG admitted they did wrong. So whatever you wanted to say- it doesn't make any sense.
Thx for great start. hope ppl will quit like me.
Pathetic

But at least you admit it - when it became blatantly obvious. This will forever leave a bitter taste for many of us. Any kind of streamer luck will now be tainted by doubt.
"
Optimyst wrote:

And for those who spent $480+ on the current core Supporter packs, got T-Shirts and hoodies (Still waiting over 4 months now for signed fan art book to be delivered)with PathOfExile logo, those aren't advertisements worth consideration to them?

We Supporters aren't getting any backstage pass to the front of the line even though we might be sporting these shirts and hoodies out in public constantly, so why should they also get this advantage when most are already monetized to begin with + receiving donations? Why should they get to skip the queue and not us supporters as well? Or is that too much to ask in all fairness? see the logic there?

ye, so in all fairness, if all can't skip in front of the queue on a supposed equal and fair playing field in a "Fresh Start economy", then nobody should ever again in the future. What happened to the days when we'd be in the queue, get in the game at the Twilight Strand but have to wait until the league actualy started? By then most players in the very least would be ready to start and not be in such a long queue by the time the league actually launched, and certainly bc of the reocurring launch issues with every league with all its sudden dc hiccups, there wouldn't be people instantly being allowed to rejoin back in with that advantage of being the 1st to do wth ever in those 1st to **** announcements in-game.
"
cybert2 wrote:
So many choices for new arpg's any suggestions? does not matter if online or offline

grim dawn i can suggest !
last epoch is also cool, but still very much "in progress" and unfinished.
plz do something... restart the ultimatum or give us some compensation.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info