Ultimatum Launch: Server Issues and Streamer Priority

My money was on some obscure concurrency setting, but yeah...

I just wanted it to not be that for a change tbh

Shit happens and most of us wish you well GGG but two things:
1- If one is already inside the game and gets disconnected or anything there should be a grace period of like 1 minute to get back in skipping the queue. This way it wouldnt be tooooooooo much of a turn down
2- Even if the website is down or making a post takes long, at least say something on twitter or instagram or email right AT THE MOMENT when something happens. Right now everyone got disconnected and servers were down for several minutes and we have no clue what's going on.

Last thing: wouldn't hurt you GGG to give all players something to please them and say we are sorry for this mess. Because this was NOT the first time. At this rate I might as well just skip the entire first weekend of a league.
They don't give a fuck about anyone whining here.
Last edited by HansonAlister on Apr 17, 2021, 4:44:32 PM
Español:
Con el tema de las prioridades creo que cometieron el peor error. Cuando uno pierde la confianza por lo tracionan, nada es igual... es igual a cuando a uno lo engaña su pareja y la confianza desaparece.

A partir de hoy como podemos confiar en que GGG no le da otro tipo de beneficios a los Stremears? Parece ser que el famoso "STREAMER RNG" es real, pero no es una casualidad.

En mi opinion, ya nada sera igual.

En cuanto a los problemas tecnicos, los entiendo no todos los juegos ofrecen tanto contenido cada 3 meses, alguna vez podia pasar.

English:
With the issue of priorities I think they made the worst mistake. When you lose confidence because you are betrayed, nothing is the same ...How can we trust that GGG does not provide other benefits to the Stremears? It seems that the famous "STREAMER RNG" is real, but it isnt a coincidence.

In my opinion, nothing will be the same.

As for the technical problems, I understand not all games offer so much content every 3 months, it could ever happen.
so tell me, how is that happening that I am seeing the same problem at 11:44pm if you fixed that at 11am? mb you guys need help with proper database and micro-service backend architecture? some donations mb to host in normal cloud? whats the problem beside that you and we are unhappy with the start?
Why aren't you punishing dupers? What the hell?
Yeah... first fiasco...

...the very laggy delirium smoke, patched
...the cluster jewel mid-league nerf

Never had issues with this game, works like a charm .-.
"
Ivanhowke wrote:

Thanks for bringing this to our attention !
I didnt think anything will come from your white knight posts!

Give your opinion on steam guys , they proved they dont care we are never buying MTX again , lets see how much they care about bad rating they cannot sweep under the rug .

I will update my reaview on steam for sure, just waiting on their final word if any regarding if they are reseting the league or not.

"
kolyaboo wrote:
They are not downvoting due to rough league start. Have had a ton of those in the past. It was the whole attitude. Refusing to even acknowledge a problem for half a day, pissing off players by letting streamers play and basically telling the other players to fuck off.

Get it?

not true. they were always prioritising streamers. if there wouldn't have been this queue issue you wouln't even noticed it. they didn't tell to fuck off so calm down and play the game
Litterly having a competative system yet toaly undermine it with this prio stuff.

you litterly probalby lost more money from loyal payers i mean players then you earned. you playedy yourself and the streamers that had a high horse just fell as hard down as you guys. litterly misplayed the trust of your entire payerbase i mean playerbase (except some spoonfed "fans").

the litterly worst part is "streamers" living in this perfect happy world on start while 90% of all pyayer i mean players had to crawl in shit sitting in idk how many ques (i sat 5hours in act 1 not very fun at all) is waht makes player pissed. really pissed you saw the effect you felt the effect. i could not care less about any ques priors at all if you had said so before the league the fact that players had to learn the hard way is waht is making even me angry as fuck at this and the side fact that the whole marked and leadder is rigged for the entire league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info