Ultimatum Launch: Server Issues and Streamer Priority

you guys fix the item duping yet, or are you still going hard with the forum censorship?

this should be grounds enough for a rollback, especially this early into the league when already got caught with your hand in the cookie jar, taking the Random out of RNG and giving all of the streamers a head start while waving a middle finger at everybody else, including your loyal customers who have gave you hundreds, even thousands of dollars to support you over the years.

i play exclusively in standard and i dont even care much for leagues anymore, but this is completely unacceptable

Last edited by idrankyourbeer on Apr 17, 2021, 4:50:42 PM
Then, we shall spend on streamers, not GGG.
way to piss off your money makers ....... idiot
I appreciate everything you guys do for us. Shit happens and everyone makes mistakes.
It's pointless to write something here. More effective ruin the game rating at Steam or Metacritic.
Probably then GGG will start to think about consiquences.
my entire first page of the guild stash is still screwed, i can not take any of my items out and i can not put anything in... i un-ticked/ re-ticked all the permission boxes and nothing changed, i even manually re-logged (thought its pointless since the server made sure we did plenty of re-logs today, but w/e, i did a few to be sure xD

not really concerned about most of the stuff, just my 4 rings and the trashy hunter chest piece :< and the fact that my guild tab is useless now, like a sealed display case for crappy items
'divining what subtle fuckery is causing the problem today.'

I'll take Typical day in IT for 400, Alex.
got censored again, so let's improvise

1) I never had any issue with this fabulous, well managed, tecnically polished game

2) There was never any whatsoever midleague nerf, every balance chances worked like a charm from day 1

3) Delirium's smoke was never laggy, I love that smoke, which was never patched due performance issues, because it worked from day 1 as well

I can say I love the game and I can play it without any interruption. I'm at Act #5 because I'm a lame player that could not learn the game mecanics from the last 5 years I play it
"
Optimyst wrote:

look what they are doing! they are downvoting a f2p game after having it's first rough league start after 8 years. do we really want such raging behavior in our community?

First rough league start in 8 years? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is FAR from the first league launch that was a total disaster. In fact I'm much less surprised by this launch and more surprised by how smooth Ritual launched because this has been an every single league start thing with the exception of a couple leagues. Ever since they went to their hardline every 3 month shit this has been the norm most league starts are shit and you cant play the first day or two....
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
#ResetTheLeague

No to privileges for anyone

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info