Extremely Slow Queue Processing

The entry for streamers without a queue is a shame.
nice clear posts good GGG good hope after this almost ppl start think before pay for some mtx in your perfect game every leagues same shit but now its the worst what you did ty for good start and dnt forget erase my post
Super surprised by the lack of acknowledgement of the fact that the majority of the player base can not even get into the game hours after the leagues release. There is also the issue of the priority queue for bigger streamers when most of the player base can not even access the game. I understand in a normal release situation priority queues are good for business, but in this situation the average person... most of the player base, only gets to watch the streamers play while they do not get to and it is not a good feeling which is clearly bad for business. That is outside of the fact that the people reaching endgame first are deciding the market in trade leagues... (that's a whole other issue).
"[..]
Users are getting in and the game is stable once they are through the queue [..]"

You're talking bullshit! 2,5h of constant disconnects!
Too bad I'm no streamer...
Yo bros, it's all good. I DROPPED AN IRON WILL SUPPORT. I got this.
Exile is an illusion, exile!
naaaah cant play 3 hours and nothing changes im out bad work ggg
"
Perry_Hotter wrote:
"[..]
Users are getting in and the game is stable once they are through the queue [..]"

Totally agree, And where, GGG, is your communication to us, eh? FFS SAY SOMETHING about the constant disconnects - queue - d/c - queue- d/c on cycle!
Invalid game
You know the streamers got special treatment when they log in instantly when there was 100k queue, and they also have received zero disconnects. Proof that GGG has special servers just for them. If they give them queue bypass, their own special servers, then you can be sure they are giving them special RNG too.
"
"[..]

No, they're right.
If you got through the queue - you disconnected in 2 minutes, and it is stable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info