Extremely Slow Queue Processing

This is just totally unplayable, cant get through prison, every time i change map, i get DC, or operation timeout, 10-50k queue. I was sooo waiting for this league start and all the hopes are lost...
This is the absolute worst league start, it's not buggy, its unplayable.
What's even worse is that streamer's are getting priority, they skip the queue, they dont get any DC or timeout.
queue league again? whats next? POE minus 2 maybe?
Well, this is certainly the worst 3 hours and 17 minutes of my POE career. Half way through act 1 with probably 100 disconnects.
Last edited by MrWonderful99 on Apr 16, 2021, 7:13:05 PM
I think at this point. Just restart the league from scratch
"
h0stile112 wrote:

This league launch is absolutely the worst ever

It certainly is by FAR the worst launch I've seen and I've been playing for a couple of years.
I think I am feeling the weight of the game now guys thank you to the 42494464654564 people ahead of me
is there any statement from GGG at this point, I mean what the heck?
Trying to get in for two hours. I got in once on standard and almost finished a short Delve run before it crashed. I haven't been able to create a new character and play in the league or play in standard except for that minute or two.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Constant rollbacks and crashes still almost 3h in to the league.
queue
kick
queue
kick
queue
kick
When's league start, really?
I'll come back in 6 hours.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info