Extremely Slow Queue Processing

"We will make sure that this never happens again. "

Didn't you say this last time? If you're just going to lie don't say anything.
I wonder what will come first, getting into the game, or getting my vaccine
i can hardly wait to buy some supporter packs.. NOT...
Also your plan was posted like 20 minutes ago to "massively speed up" stuff. Yeah ok. Is massive about 200 per min instead of 100 per min? ANd you just told us basically tough luck and we'll have to wait? It's been almost 1 hour and some people are still 2-3 hours in the back of the queue. Do you really expect people to sit and wait 3 hours to play? Just..WOW.
can i give u back all my MTX buyed?
not going to buy anything from mtx store this league
This needs to be a league reset. People finish the story in 4 hours. At this rate, most people will not have even left que by then.
I've been in queue for 45 mins because I'm not a streamer who was hand-picked by GGG to skip the queue
streamers jumping queue is a crappy move btw
Last edited by Snorkle_uk on Apr 16, 2021, 7:04:58 PM
"
madcat2k3 wrote:
It's been almost an hour.. Yes, 42 minute since league launched, and only 10k people are in.. of over 100k. GGG, stop making excuses. And this whole streamer bypass is ridiculous. They are literally going to be level 80 and in maps, screwing the entire economy up by price gouging people in the first few hours, because let's face it, most people are going to be level 1 when there's going to be for sale tabulas and all sorts at ridiculous prices when we all get in. Glad I play SSF, but seriously...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info