Extremely Slow Queue Processing

Can't believe i actually changed up my whole day to be able to no-life this game tonight , just to end up siting in a queue for 2 days . FFS test your shit please .
Are you kidding me, If people dont log in during the week to migrate things to std then it's obvious that they dont care about the progress on std. Worst part is now we are being punished for this oversight. Fix this shit and restart league as this is absolutely unfair.
Whaaaat ?! So i cant play on Standard ?
Challenge leagues are a great opportunity for a fresh start in a new economy. All of your old characters and items are still present in the Standard and Hardcore leagues, but you're encouraged to join the new leagues, complete challenges and demonstrate your mastery of Path of Exile!

This must be deleted from patch notes because is not accurate... few players playing in leaguestart and others waiting in queue!
I need to go to the leature after 2.5hour and ggg is wasting my time to play the game:D
Sadness night
I was in the first one thousend player at the beginning. After 10 min gameplay i dcd and im in the Q with 100k+ ppl..... oh boi
Disconnected in Town. If I remember correct this was also an Issue last league ... :(
hope those who get in the game won't disconnect. hahahahahhah
https://clips.twitch.tv/SpicyAmazonianPorcupineOhMyDog-Dl_fS0dAY6N2vKy9

Shit like this is why respect is lost.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info