Extremely Slow Queue Processing

I was 230 and after dc 105k ;/
https://clips.twitch.tv/SpicyAmazonianPorcupineOhMyDog-Dl_fS0dAY6N2vKy9

IDK, guess im not on the list.
It's 22:30 here anyways... :D
saw a streamer log out and re-queue, got straight in. I logged out and re-queued..100k LMAO fml see you guys in a couple hours..sadge
streamers at act 4 rest can't even login. typical fair treatment of costumers
Feels bad for the guys who are doing the Race for money they will be way behind
I don't mind that the game is broken at launch and that they have issues with login.
But when you pull of the stunt to give priority queue to streamers just to "clean" the front porch while the rest of "plebs" sit back in the queue is just such a terrible PR decision. You've just thrown dinamite in an already crubmling wood shack.
99% of users - which does not include the 1% of streamers which we've whitelisted to try and give the impression that this is a great league launch.

GGG sorry - I've played this game for a few years now, there are ups and downs, challenges to overcome etc, but i have never felt the need to post my clearly pointless opinion until now. This truly is a shambles and as you must recognise must be a huge embarrassment for yourselves and a huge let down to your loyal community.

Look forward to the post tomorrow about this being a 'largely successful league launch'.

RIP
some players has already finished the game by now and we still in queue, too much for a race bullshit realy good job
Please listen, you can ignore after the fact but please listen. Streamers RUIN GAMES. Streamers, in particular ruin POE economy, ruin POE "find it out for yourself" fun. Streamers make real gamers feel bad. And then you let them BYPASS THE QUEUE. That is the lowest of low. And you expect people with real jobs to support you?
Last edited by Lyzandr on Apr 16, 2021, 4:32:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info