Extremely Slow Queue Processing

Interesting thing about this queue is you get from 7k to 6, 5,4 and so on up untill number hits crazy stuff such as 5475475437 and rises.
22.00 I sit so hyped that i can barely sit...1h later I came closer to get in game...I log, I dc...Ehhh PATH OF QUEUE league, is worst experience so far. Hope u manage to fix it ASAP. Worst thing is that that experience is not for all, some ppl manage to hit ACT VI while I was struggling with either I go back to town for quest reward or not. [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Kane_GGG on Apr 17, 2021, 1:46:01 AM
maybe put quotation marks around the "Live" on the login screen...
What gives buddeh?!
Last edited by Lethal_Spoon on Apr 17, 2021, 1:54:37 AM
Hadn't played D3 in a couple years... decided to stop wasting my time with this. Figure I'll give it at least a couple days or perhaps a week before I come back and try again. I'm just going to think of it as not having launched for another week, heh. It is a free game, i.e. PoE, if you play it that way, so really, who cares? Let them do whatever. If you just like to play games, boot it up again once the dust has settled. If you've dumped a ton of cash into the game MTX and you're frustrated; speak with your wallet and spend your money elsewhere. *shrug*
You properly just postpone the league until really ready. What a waste of time, can't progress and fighting the same boss again and again. :)
fucking joke from ggg side, the are always suprised abotu some troubles which more or less are since few leagues
this is beyond a joke now.
Server restarted, still not working :(
THIS IS SERIOUSLY FRUSTRATING !!!!
GO restart league. For all player go from zero w/o drops in equals possible.
Because now can play only 0.1% of player. They push atlas, when other player can't complete 5 acts.
Righteous Fire forever.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info