Extremely Slow Queue Processing

Am I playing Temple Runner? Seriously am just trying to run to the next zone to get the way point before I get DC...
Still getting DCd every 5-10 minutes, game is pretty much unplayable atm :(
Don't worry guys, this is what GGG wanted. Their streamers that were given (and accepted the cheat queue-jump) will now determine the market for the next 2 weeks.

Whilst everyone struggles to get past the acts due to infinite loading screens.

Reset this league ffs. I literally can't change zones because of the infinite load screen.
Last edited by IcedInferno007 on Apr 17, 2021, 2:02:35 AM
Put an info on main site whats happening and update it with timecodes. I dont want to search for scrap info here which tells me nothing.
Reset whole league to be fair. Everyone is jus ***** because DC every 2 minutes...
And provide some benefit for those who waited yesterday / today. Think and provide information - I dont have twitter or wherever you posting info - dont care about that - post it on your site like it supposed to be.
Efter yesterday i could not get into the game efter like 2 hours and get crash right efter i started and my queue was sick long, i went to sleep f.uc.k this, now i still crashing is it the game or is it something wrong with my pc?
Seriously, where is a community manager of some sorts providing an update on their website. Fk reddit, or twitter.
hehehe 11x I kill a Brute and DC !!! It's getting worse ! all the streamers are playing the rest can watch how they are doing: D.
They did an update and it makes everything worse. Now it not only disconnects but disconnects twice as fast.
Log
Queue
Enter
Disconnect
Try again.....
waits for queue, gets to character " Account isnt logged in" back in queue

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info