Extremely Slow Queue Processing

Guys look under your avatars, next time think when you whould buy supporter. Thanks Crisu for dc while in town. At least top streamers can play without issues.
Not going to burn GGG down for this because I know it is hard and all but some people don't have unlimited time to play. Some people have to take off work. Not everyone is a streamer....

I feel like this kind of stuff shouldn't be happening after this many league and with a company with this much money..

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Ian_GGG on Apr 17, 2021, 8:39:30 AM
и все же, как какать в таких условиях?)))
"
Chaser8 wrote:
you guys are awful, that's it.

I really hope that somehow blizzards nails it with diablo IV. You don't deserve shit

This most likely will not happen...
if you nerf 10 gems out of 30, you automatically buff the other 20!
It turns out that people who entered earlier will receive an unreasonably large advantage, thereby not giving even a chance to other players. Good job.
Casual 87k people in queue LMAO
i wait to queue as soon asap, i had 1430 queue, went in game played trough merveil cavern and crash, 120k queue now and barely moving
IGN: GhostShard / Fujitora / AstralWalker
why does the queue system not let people in before the new season goes live people are going be hours a head now
"
ibarc1 wrote:
@chris do you want to address streamers getting to bypass queue? That is super cringe.

---

I have no issues with this...and neither should anyone IMO. Come on man the content providers and the streamers deserve special treatment because of the awesome job they do teaching and promoting Path of Exile.
help me, i have to cut grass

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info