[3.18] Aziire's Cold Reap Inquisitor - Revived for 2022 | Sentinel League Starter

I realy hope this Skill will work but iam missing a list of which skills to use while lvling. Will it be added Later?
"
SacredSheep wrote:
I would be interested in the damage prediction, since the lvl 20 stats are out now.

Yeah I'm going to update that today, had a nap and now ready to polish off the final theorycrafting stuff.

"
anastazjasz wrote:
Last league I've went CL following Ziz guide (after the buff) with new inq (after the rege buff) and it was disaster, had to respec into DD to finish the atlas.

Since I love playing Inq I'll take a risk and play new skill but I'll be rdr to respec again if you expectation for Reaper are wrong :)

I love the courage hahaha, but yeah sometimes new skills wild out. At the same time it is like an adrenaline rush. Uncharted waters :D.

The build can switch into Blade Fall + Blade Blast so easily it is unreal, so we will be fine (and the nerfs to them are really not that bad).

"
MyPlague wrote:
looking forward to giving this a shot! good luck man and thanks!

All good, I am super excited to play as well. Last league we didn't really get much of a new skill so this is super hype.

"
ViZe11 wrote:
Probably gonna start of something like this, my worries tho are how well it gonna scale of in the start with rare items. Sure it's hard to say that right now, but I really hope it turns out well, cuz I havenät been this excited over a skill in a loooong time!

The build should be fine as a large majority of our scaling actually comes from gems and our tree. Gear in this build is almost entirely defense except for the Vulconus. We can just use a super beefy flat damage weapon in its place while we grind for it.
Do you think there is a potential Reap build for Scion considering it is near some convenient nodes?
"
Ranctifier wrote:
Do you think there is a potential Reap build for Scion considering it is near some convenient nodes?

Yeah there is heaps of potential for the ol Scion. I haven't really done much theory on it but I have been seeing people say good things about her on the forums and reddit.
Nice idea
Question: Since Mind Over Matter is, like, right there, would it be worthwhile to pick that up over, say, Arcane Vision?

Since the build's primary skill, Reap, costs life wouldn't it therefore be worthwhile to put Mana to use as a defense?
This build looks really good! Will league start with this for sure :)
Just wanna know what skill will you be using till you go further with reap?
This is definitely not a league start friendly build. This is a multiple exalt costing build. As much as it's cool that you are trying to make a league start out of this, this aint it
Last edited by achmedclaus on Apr 15, 2021, 3:55:33 PM
"
achmedclaus wrote:
This is definitely not a league start friendly build. This is a multiple exalt costing build. As much as it's cool that you are trying to make a league start out of this, this aint it
What makes you think its not?
Last edited by Freakap on Apr 15, 2021, 4:14:50 PM
Hi, is there something im misunderstanding?
Controlled destruction adds spell damage, which only affects the dot. But we're not doing dot damage because of avatar of fire.
Or are we somehow doing ignite damage?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info