[3.18] Aziire's Cold Reap Inquisitor - Revived for 2022 | Sentinel League Starter

What are the differences in this version and the version I linked.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3078914
Im confused, how do you plan to pay the Reap cost with only 900 unreserved life? Life regen is not instant so won't you just kill yourself or only cast once in a while, then wait for regen to top you up.
"
What are the differences in this version and the version I linked.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3078914

Apart from using Vulconus + Avatar of fire we build significantly different. ahunterkee is going for more life and that is their main source of eHP, with Energy Shield sprinkled on top. I forego life by reserving the majority of it for Energy Shield. Offensively the builds will perform in a similar manner, we just build differently in terms of defense. I am stacking STR & Int to take use of Righteous Providence while ahunterkee isn't focusing on that too much.

"
Papaloco667 wrote:
Im confused, how do you plan to pay the Reap cost with only 900 unreserved life? Life regen is not instant so won't you just kill yourself or only cast once in a while, then wait for regen to top you up.

The skill will perform like all skills in that you can't actually kill yourself when casting, you instead just drop down to 1 hp. I plan to out regen + leech the skills cost. Reap will cost about 400 per cast at 5 Blood Charges. We will cast about 3.5 times a second, which is a cast time of 0.28. We should net regen just shy of 600 life in those 0.28 seconds.
Hello, thank you so much for a great guide! Can a similar build be done woth the chieftain? (Ivory LL reap)
Last edited by idmfan on Apr 16, 2021, 3:13:21 AM
amazing guide gamer
Nice work :)
I'll start with this build.
I'm travelling at the moment and won't be able to start the league til Monday - so I'll be watching this build with interest! Please post your day 1 ans 2 experiences so I can decide whether or not to league start with this later :)
Ty for your work. Want to try new skill for the first time as a league starter. Mb swap to bb bf if something go wrong.
Will we know the dps this build will output before the league comes out in some hours?
This looks fun. Thanks for this, my friend.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info