[3.18] Aziire's Cold Reap Inquisitor - Revived for 2022 | Sentinel League Starter

Did some experiments with petrified blood. Can clear low yellow maps, but very slow. what can i improve first, i have not so much currency.

If i use RF sometimes my Lifepool drops rapid, what couses this?

Thanks a lot!

https://pastebin.com/zPdBnkjj
Last edited by troete on May 17, 2022, 5:22:41 PM
I've gotten to mapping, but with Aegis Aurora being 6ex, I dont know what to do defensively. I am struggling in maps because I feel like I am missing something that could help me survive. I cant afford to buy the flesh jewel either right now as its 2ex, so my resists are capped at 75. I think maybe ailment immunity might help alot, just looking for ideas.

this is my current gear

Auras I am able to sustain: Tempest shield, hatred, determination, herald of purity, zealotry
"
H4RM4G3DD0N wrote:
I've gotten to mapping, but with Aegis Aurora being 6ex, I dont know what to do defensively. I am struggling in maps because I feel like I am missing something that could help me survive. I cant afford to buy the flesh jewel either right now as its 2ex, so my resists are capped at 75. I think maybe ailment immunity might help alot, just looking for ideas.

this is my current gear

Auras I am able to sustain: Tempest shield, hatred, determination, herald of purity, zealotry

Easiest option here is to get Skin of the Loyal to replace your Tab. I think that color combo is fairly cheap, maybe 25-35c. Chest pieces provide the most flat defensive impact of any single item and right now your Tab provides zero. Also it should be a ~15% DPS increase.
^

Either Skin of the Loyal or a Thousand Ribbons, Ribbons is really cheap.

Vitality aura is a bit of a workhorse as well, does a lot of work.
Are you not updating this build anymore?
"
LordDuckiie wrote:
Are you not updating this build anymore?

I won't hijack this too much (I think OP has been pretty busy) but I've been running a Cold Reap Occultist (you can find the forum post where I've posted a lot about it, I'm not OP of that one either) and trying to give help on what to upgrade etc.

There's quite a few large differences in Inquisitor vs Occultist, but a lot of the same things can apply.
Hi,

I'm stuck with this build, which I feel deals very little damage. I don't really know where the problem is.
Any ideas ?

TY
"
Jedam81 wrote:
Hi,

I'm stuck with this build, which I feel deals very little damage. I don't really know where the problem is.
Any ideas ?

TY

Hey, I'm trying to take a look but looks like you've removed a lot of things (skills, weapon/shield/helmet/armour/amulet) so I can't get a good idea of where you're at in POB.

At a very very quick glance I don't see how you're getting full phys to cold conversion since your gloves only have 25%, but if you add stuff back in I'm happy to check. Thanks!
Is this build 3.19 viable?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info