[3.18] Aziire's Cold Reap Inquisitor - Revived for 2022 | Sentinel League Starter

Hi, is there something im misunderstanding?
Controlled destruction adds spell damage, which only affects the dot. But we're not doing dot damage because of avatar of fire.
Or are we somehow doing ignite damage?
I look forward to running this as my league starter!!
Last edited by Arch4ik on Apr 15, 2021, 4:46:52 PM
"
Haxintar wrote:
Controlled destruction adds spell damage, which only affects the dot. But we're not doing dot damage because of avatar of fire.

According to the gem info the initial hit from Reap is also spell based. So all the spell damage is front loaded, and since the build has the conversion then the DOT doesn't affect the build so its not scaled at all.
"
Sgt_Cookie2 wrote:
Question: Since Mind Over Matter is, like, right there, would it be worthwhile to pick that up over, say, Arcane Vision?

Since the build's primary skill, Reap, costs life wouldn't it therefore be worthwhile to put Mana to use as a defense?

We don't want more damage on our Mana pool as it is primarily for our Chaos Damage taken. I don't really scale Mana Regen that much so we can't really afford to have it being hit, we just want it reserved for Chaos.

"
NeBuLa199 wrote:
This build looks really good! Will league start with this for sure :)
Just wanna know what skill will you be using till you go further with reap?

I will be using Purifying Flame to level up with. A really great skill to level with is similar in nature.

"
achmedclaus wrote:
This is definitely not a league start friendly build. This is a multiple exalt costing build. As much as it's cool that you are trying to make a league start out of this, this aint it

I need to make a levelling gear section but it is 100% League startable. On stream I was just showing but you can remove The Ivory Tower, Vulconus, Shaper's Touch and Crown of the Inward Eye and still have 5,000 Life and 3,000 Energy Shield.

Naturally you are far tankier and have more damage but for getting into maps and grinding you really don't need them. A lot of these items are very cheap within a few days, the others a little bit more of a grind. Nothing a lucky exalt can't solve though.

"
Haxintar wrote:

Controlled destruction adds %More Spell Damage. It doesn't only affect the DoT, the Spell Damage will scale our hit as well. The DoT portion is also scaled by Spell Damage, except we don't use it.
As much as I wanna try Reap it seems like it might not happen, as someone else mentioned this gear isn't really league start gear and total dps inc. ignite is 3.6m on POB with said gear.
"
yoshimtu wrote:
As much as I wanna try Reap it seems like it might not happen, as someone else mentioned this gear isn't really league start gear and total dps inc. ignite is 3.6m on POB with said gear.

Have faith! The new skills are always fun to play around with. The gear is reflective of an end game setup, for League starting none of them are necessary. I will be adding a Levelling gear section before League launch.

Getting 5,000+ Life and 3,000+ Energy Shield is achievable off identified rare gear. We can use a beefy 2h weapon before we get Vulconus. Clearing yellows and reds shouldn't be an issue. I understand the hesitancy though, the build can comfortably switch into BF + BB with practically no changes and is as meta as you can get.
I like the ideas, and the guide TY! Gonna start with this. GL all!
How do you plan on applying bleed if you have 100% uptime on Avatar of Fire? Unless I'm misunderstanding something you need to deal physical damage to cause bleed and 100% phys to fire means you aren't dealing any physical.
"
kuro5hyn wrote:
How do you plan on applying bleed if you have 100% uptime on Avatar of Fire? Unless I'm misunderstanding something you need to deal physical damage to cause bleed and 100% phys to fire means you aren't dealing any physical.

This build is only scaling the hit portion, not the DoT portion of reap.
Nice. Think I'll try this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info