[3.14] "Budget" aura-stacker / semi-aurabot

"
mrjadillac wrote:
Hey, loving the build so far. I used this to influence my own EK aura stacker. I'm having 0 issues with map clearing, basically any content, with the exception of some map bosses and all the conqs/sirius. Seems like my dps output is not good enough, like at all. Can you let me know what i can do to improve my build?

https://pastebin.com/nwSncqBG

I haven't tried the build in scion but you are lacking quite a bit of aura effectiveness from clusters (those large clusters with only 5 points) and the aura effectiveness from Guardian ascendancy points.

1) I wouldn't use Anger. We don't scale fire damage at all and it is a 50% reservation going to waste.

2) I wouldn't use leap slam and just use smite. Smite aura is very powerful buff for single target damage.

3) I wouldn't use 4 heralds. I'd use Thunder and Ice for sure. Maybe Purity if your mana reservation allows it but not necessary at all. Herald of Ash is not useful at all. We don't scale fire damage and Purposeful Harbinger has maximum aura effect of 40%.

4) Your Purity of Fire is level 20 which prevents you from getting max res higher for more tankiness. Your Clarity level is low and may prevent you from spamming EK.

5) You need to use snowstorm on large clusters. It acts as "more" damage.

6) Haste of Hate isn't as good as Bottled Faith but this isn't a big deal.

7) You should swap awakened fork for awakened cold pen for more boss damage and use Poacher's Aim jewel for projectile penetration and clear.

8) You should swap arcane surge for pinpoint. Pinpoint is a very very very good damage multiplier for projectile spells. Pintpoint currently doesn't come up as 1st choice in POB because I don't think it automatically assumes you have max Intensity. The way you can test this is to have pinpoint support. Then go to configuration and manually put intensity to 3 or 4 (if you have "Intensify" passive). Then you can remove pinpoint support. Now POB should know how much more damage Pinpoint support gives and should show up at the top of the list of support gems. Then you can pick up low level (lvl 6) arcane surge buff from linking it to flame dash.

All I can say is that with the Guardian based setup, you should have just enough aura effectiveness to make your max res 90. I don't know if Scion build will be able to achieve that unless you use a 4th large cluster or use Voices.

The benefit of being Guardian is that 1) you get aura effectiveness, 2) you get free triple charges maxed during boss fights, 3) You get all the defensive bonuses. There are 2 major downside of being guardian. 1) you need to stack cast speed on RMR jewels because you don't have 28-32% cast speed from Necromancer ascendancy. 2) Guardian with giraffe neck is ugly af.

With low budget, stacking cast speed with corruptions and jewels is much cheaper than stacking aura effectiveness as Scion.
Last edited by xyeno on May 26, 2021, 11:45:02 PM
i have followed you build to a t, but i have nowhere near enough reservation to activate haste or aspect of spider with other auras on.. can i know what im doing wrong? Account name OmnissiahGrace, character ShadowApostle.
"
i have followed you build to a t, but i have nowhere near enough reservation to activate haste or aspect of spider with other auras on.. can i know what im doing wrong? Account name OmnissiahGrace, character ShadowApostle.

I didnt import you to PoB or anything, just took a quick glance on your talent tree, you havent taken the Charisma Nodes at least its 12% reduced right there. Not sure if Haste in shield instead of hatred have anything to say either. But thats what I could tell with a quick look at least.

I ended up putting your build into PoB, and I did some gem swaps and respecced 4 points to get the nodes: https://pastebin.com/gsnExacA

With that setup you get Grace aswell, 3rd herald which is needed, Smite instead of banner (cause smite is good dmg buff for bosses, with Phantasmall its also cast speed). You will not need Enlighten anymore either. If you feel you dont crit enough I would recommend getting a cinderswallow with crit on it.
Last edited by CPTRoyalflush on May 29, 2021, 8:44:12 PM
"
CPTRoyalflush wrote:
"

I didnt import you to PoB or anything, just took a quick glance on your talent tree, you havent taken the Charisma Nodes at least its 12% reduced right there. Not sure if Haste in shield instead of hatred have anything to say either. But thats what I could tell with a quick look at least.

I ended up putting your build into PoB, and I did some gem swaps and respecced 4 points to get the nodes: https://pastebin.com/gsnExacA

With that setup you get Grace aswell, 3rd herald which is needed, Smite instead of banner (cause smite is good dmg buff for bosses, with Phantasmall its also cast speed). You will not need Enlighten anymore either. If you feel you dont crit enough I would recommend getting a cinderswallow with crit on it.

Exactly this. Remove 3 points spent toward Intensity Node and spend them on reaching Charisma Node. I believe I stated that Intensity Nodes are meant to be taken when you level from 94 to 96.

Dread Banner is not useful if not alt-quality for 2% less damage taken.

Smite is a must aura buff for single target.

Your purities aren't level 21 on Alpha's as well which will keep your max res at 87 or so.

You should have enough reservation reduction to run 3 purities.

There are too many little things like missing qualities on gems, not using phys to light conversion watcher's eye, not having boots enchants, missing quality on call of the brotherhood, max level arcane surge support on flame dash instead of capping at lvl 6 arcane surge support, etc. which are adding up and killing your build.

I think there was a misunderstanding about cast speed as well. Cast speed is very important for this build; however, there are priorities. For Nebulis, having other 2 mods at 20% and sacrificing a few % on cast speed will get you mroe damage. 19% vs 20% on the cold/light damage above 75 is 15% damage reduction. Since your max res isn't at 90, and your Nebulis has 17% and 18% you are losing a lot of damage.
15*20+15*20 = 600% increased damage (this is with 20/20 at 90 max res)
12*17+12*18 = 420% increased damage (this is a sample calculation of your build)
As you can see you will have 180% reduced damage just because Nebulis isn't optimized.

Also, not having phys to light conversion watcher's eye is very bad.
You are not scaling 50% of your EK damage at all. So above 420% increased damage pretty much becomes only 210% increased damage.

Max level arcane surge support on flame dash requires spending 400 mana. Your Flame dash will be costing you like 28 mana or so. This means, you need to use flame dash 12 times or so to get 4s of arcane surge buff. This is very ineffective and you can just consider arcane surge buff as non-existing. By locking arcane surge support at level 6, it should give you arcane surge buff only with a single cast of flame dash. Although the magnitude of the buff is much lower it is better than not having it at all.
Hello here :)

Thx for the build , i am trying to make it , but i can't find any reserved cowbalt jewel on trade site ?

Any link for help me plz ?
Hi,
after a few weeks I confirm that I'm loving the build :D
This is my current pastebin: https://pastebin.com/26SyxYvU
12.6M DPS @ Lvl97. I'm of course open to suggestions on how to improve the build further.

Once again, great build.
Bye

P.S.: I know I'm over the 300% breakpoint and the +1 To all maximum resistances on the armour is useless... my next equipment improvement will be a +1 to socketed gems shavronne's
Last edited by kaeleb85 on May 30, 2021, 9:10:41 AM
"
Seede56 wrote:
Hello here :)

Thx for the build , i am trying to make it , but i can't find any reserved cowbalt jewel on trade site ?

Any link for help me plz ?

Here's a link (Ultimatum Softcore):
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ultimatum/W9qeJn0Um

Depending on your budget you can turn off #% maximum energy shield and switch between cast speed and cast speed while holding a shield. You could fit chaos res and / or attributes as well (depending on your needs).
Hello this is my first time playing as aura stacker I see people grab the cluster jewel with "sublime form" but not running grace? Is this only for the +5 elemental resistances?
"
travisiscool wrote:
Hello this is my first time playing as aura stacker I see people grab the cluster jewel with "sublime form" but not running grace? Is this only for the +5 elemental resistances?

It is for Grace Aura corruption on Prism Guardian.
Hi, thanks for the build! Could you check my POB and tell me what to improve?

https://pastebin.com/pAvFWBf1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info