[3.14] "Budget" aura-stacker / semi-aurabot

"
JackJacobJohn wrote:
One maybe stupid question: why Maligaro as Gloves?

It is a cheap method of getting solid amount of crit multiplier. In addition we can make use of crit chance on reservation jewels. Also, we get spell crit chance from Precision and 3x Power Charges anyways so scaling is easy.

Another method is to stack crit multiplier in reservation jewels and use Hands of the High Templar with decent corruptions. However, crit multi + ES + cast speed reservation jewels are easily 10+ (if not 20+) ex each and not to mention difficult to find.

It is most cost effective to use maligaro with cast speed corruption and use cast speed + ES + spell dmg/spell crit mana reservation jewels for stepping up a notch from basic non corruption setup. Ele weakeness corruption is also good but it is very very expensive and the dmg increase is less than 5%.

Last edited by xyeno on Apr 27, 2021, 10:56:32 PM
Is Unnatural Instinct needed for the build?
"
DeathPulseZ wrote:
Is Unnatural Instinct needed for the build?

No it is not needed.
If you want to go extra low budget, you can use 1% RMR jewel instead. However, Unnatural Instinct in that jewel socket gives way too much ES and somg boost to dmg to ignore (almost equivalent to using 2x decent rolled 1% RMR ES jewels.
What budget flask should I go for?
"
DeathPulseZ wrote:
What budget flask should I go for?

Atziri's Promise is for sure required and cheap; focus on ele to chaos value.
I'd say next important flask is Bottled then Cinder.
You can use a magic Onslaught flask with crafted crit chance during flask effect or cast speed during flask effect until you find good Cinder.
As for replacement for Bottled, you can also try magic sulph flask for dmg.
Since we are using Bastion of Hope ascendancy node, we can use Rumi to increase block chances further. It is up to your preference.
We need exactly 15% reduced mana on helmet enchant? Or we can go with 20% ones?
And/or can we go for enchant discipline/precision? (They are putted on helmet)
Last edited by Patrolek87 on May 3, 2021, 12:07:23 PM
"
Patrolek87 wrote:
We need exactly 15% reduced mana on helmet enchant? Or we can go with 20% ones?
And/or can we go for enchant discipline/precision? (They are putted on helmet)

I think I used 30% reduced reservation of heralds before upgrading to my current Alpha's.
First, you will have to put level 21 purities in Alpha's.
After that you can juggle the auras in different slots / pairing with arrogance support to see which combination can achieve unreserved mana pool of 2.5x the mana cost of your spell.

Your mana cost of spell per second:
## * cast speed * 1/2 =
(In my case: 38 * 8.9 * 1/2 = 169 mana cost per second)
Mana regen from your clarity should be higher than this.
Your unreserved mana pool should be somewhere around 2.5-3x the mana cost of your spell.
(In my case: 38*2.5 = 95)
Could someone give a price estimate for this build? I just reached 92 and have a little over 10ex saved up, but as I'm looking into the jewel prices I'm realizing that probably won't be enough. I league-started using a storm brand build so I already have a lot of the gear (Shav, Prism, Chayula, etc.), so it's basically just the jewels I need to be able to afford.
"
Kleidon wrote:
Could someone give a price estimate for this build? I just reached 92 and have a little over 10ex saved up, but as I'm looking into the jewel prices I'm realizing that probably won't be enough. I league-started using a storm brand build so I already have a lot of the gear (Shav, Prism, Chayula, etc.), so it's basically just the jewels I need to be able to afford.

I spent roughly 10ex in total on my character (you can see it in my profile) and while it's not crazy min-maxed, it runs T16s and kills conquerors fairly fast. Have around 5mil EK dps and 89% too all ress.

I've spent:
1 ex on Chayula amu with Clarity
1 ex on Conq Efficiency with Reduced reservation corrupt

~5ex on large cluster jewels with 8-9 points, Vengeful Commander and Snowstorm

~0.5ex on each medium jewel, given they're not all perfect with chaos res/strength, but that's easy to make up for with other jewels/gear.

I think 10ex is reasonable to get the build going, especially when you have more levels like you do. It works very well even at 91, where im missing about 15% aura effect and some fine tuning.

That being said, I'm not running Grace due to socket and mana limitations (Prism Guardian with corruption lv23 grace is 30ex, nty!). I have no Bottled Faith, no corrupted Shavs and all my Reduced Reservation corrupted jewels have no ES on them, since that bumps their cost from 10-20c (with useful castspeed/dmg mods) to 4-10ex. But 3.5k ES seems to be enough for most content.
Last edited by kavsi on May 11, 2021, 6:59:00 AM
query can I change ethereal knives to spark? and what gems should I put

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info