[3.14] "Budget" aura-stacker / semi-aurabot

"
Elide5 wrote:
Hi, thanks for the build! Could you check my POB and tell me what to improve?

https://pastebin.com/pAvFWBf1

I think you followed my character's passive tree but used EK.
You also have some passives points allocated to where I do not suggest (max power charge and Devotion notable) and missed aura effect points. I do not recommend using 4-5 point medium clusters because you will lack aura effectiveness.

I recently added and updated a POB for Low-Mid Budget version. You should follow that version exactly (even the aura gem slots should be the same because that is how you will reach 90% max res without +1 corruption).

A few things to point out.

I do not recommend using 9 o'clock passive tree for 3rd large cluster if you are going to be using EK. 9 o'clock passive tree for 3rd large cluster is only worth if you are not going EK. If you are very high level 97+ and playing either Arc or Spark and if you are using RMR Intuitive Leap, then 9 o'clock passive tree for 3rd large cluster makes sense. This is because you gain 1 additional jewel socket for 1 extra point. However, if these conditions are not met, it is far more efficient to use 3 o'clock large cluster jewel socket.

You will also need to max your clarity because you will not regenerate mana fast enough to keep up with the mana cost.

You also can get rid of Herald of Ice or Herald of Purity as well because the Purposeful Harbinger maxes out at 40%. With 2 Purposeful Harbingers and 2 Heralds, you are already sitting at 32% and an additional Herald for just 8% is not efficient. If you are choosing Herald of Ice, then you should use Bastion of Hope Ascendancy (more defensive). If you are choosing Herald of Purity, you should use Radiant Crusader Ascendancy (more offensive).

Missing fire damage to spells (need it for Cinderswallow flask).

Missing Eye of Chayula. Your rare amulet works but watch out for chaos damage. Chaos damage will hurt you really really bad.

Recommend switching from determination to grace. Again, refer to Mid Budget POB provided.

Energy shield on RMR jewels are important for your survival. Slowly upgrade them.

Thank you for the reply!

Does the "Added fire damage" on the nebulis not work for the cinderswallow?
I've changed to presence of chayula, removed herald of ice and got grace and I also got inspired learning with RMR.

Should I just forget the inspired learning and go for the 3 o'clock so that I can get more aura effect?

New POB:

https://pastebin.com/McUfg8j6
Hey, guys! Can you plz help me out with the build. I tried it yesterday and followed exactly the link provided in the post - referring to this low-mid budget pob on the 1st page - https://pastebin.com/dpsdseLr. Will call it "original pob" further in the post.

I have the following issues / questions I can not figure out:
1) I have 89% lightning resist insted of 90% compared to what original pob shows - what am I missing here?
2) the original pob shows that we put purity of fire and ice in boots - this lowers resists, compared to puting resist purities into alpha's helm. Am I missing here something?
3) I have a lot of unreserved life - 500+ compared to original pob, where it is much less. Can not figure out where the difference comes from (kinda pity all this life to go waste)
4) I am a bit squishy compared to what I expected. ES is not regenning fast enough, to survive ultimatums I have to use vaal discipline quite often. Is there a way to boost my survivability? (compared to ball lightning hierophant with agnostic, which i switched from to this build - aurastacker is less tanky, which is very surprising to me).

My pob is this: https://pastebin.com/BrDNygS9

Really appreciate tips on making it more tanky.
Last edited by Diamondbest on Jun 12, 2021, 4:06:35 AM
"
Elide5 wrote:
Thank you for the reply!

Does the "Added fire damage" on the nebulis not work for the cinderswallow?

"
Elide5 wrote:
I've changed to presence of chayula, removed herald of ice and got grace and I also got inspired learning with RMR.

Should I just forget the inspired learning and go for the 3 o'clock so that I can get more aura effect?

New POB:

https://pastebin.com/McUfg8j6

Added fire damage on Nebulis only works with attacks. You need fire damage added to spells.

Forget the Inspired Learning. We don't have self temp chain to increase buff duration. Use of 8 passive points for Inspired learning is very inefficient. I recommend just using the 3 o'clock socket. I suggest not using determination even though it is corrupted on Prism Guardian. Determination is only good if you already have decent armour from gears. Our gears are mostly ES and Evasion based so determination is not useful at all.

"
Diamondbest wrote:
Hey, guys! Can you plz help me out with the build. I tried it yesterday and followed exactly the link provided in the post - referring to this low-mid budget pob on the 1st page - https://pastebin.com/dpsdseLr. Will call it "original pob" further in the post.

I have the following issues / questions I can not figure out:
1) I have 89% lightning resist insted of 90% compared to what original pob shows - what am I missing here?
2) the original pob shows that we put purity of fire and ice in boots - this lowers resists, compared to puting resist purities into alpha's helm. Am I missing here something?
3) I have a lot of unreserved life - 500+ compared to original pob, where it is much less. Can not figure out where the difference comes from (kinda pity all this life to go waste)
4) I am a bit squishy compared to what I expected. ES is not regenning fast enough, to survive ultimatums I have to use vaal discipline quite often. Is there a way to boost my survivability? (compared to ball lightning hierophant with agnostic, which i switched from to this build - aurastacker is less tanky, which is very surprising to me).

My pob is this: https://pastebin.com/BrDNygS9

Really appreciate tips on making it more tanky.

1) Your max light res is 89% because your purity of light from boots is not affected by arrogance support. The trick with using arrogance support with all 3 purities is that arrogance support gives about 25% additional aura effectiveness to whatever it is linked to. Thus, if you look at the POB closely, the boots has +2 aoe corruption to make purity of fire and ice level 23 total and both purities are on boots along with arrogance support. Arrogance support used in this way supports all 3 purities including the mod from the boots, pushing the max light res to 90%.

2) This is answered above. We need +2 aoe or aura corruption on boots.

3) After 2 hours trying to figure what on Earth is going on, I found out the problem. POB has a problem with making items that reserve mana. For Alpha's Howl and Conqueror's Efficiency, the POB created items have "Reduced Mana Reserved" which only works with mana. In the actual game, the description is "Reduced Reservation of Skills". The latter applies to both life and mana. In POB I posted, I created the items from POB and thus, was not applying about 10% of reduced reservation to life. This pretty much caused the problem of miscalculations and not being able to achieve low life which decreases damage. Anyways, long story short, POB is screwed up with creating Alpha's Howl and Conqueror's Efficiency. I will update the POB with actual mods which can be found in game in a few days. Now, good news is that you will have many options because now you can reserve more skills or choose to remove some badly rolled RMR jewels. I'd say cheaper option is going to be switching out RMR jewels with regular jewels with much better mods.

4) There might be a few reasons why. First is that you might not have enough cast speed for difficult ultimatums. Although all your RMR jewels have cast speed, two Call of the Brotherhoods and Maligaro gloves do not have any cast speed corruptions; consider awakened spell echo as well. Secondly, chaos res is low. I haven't played much ultimatums but I hear that chaos res is very important in ultimatums. Now I can think of a few solutions. Try to use Vitality in the Alpha's Howl. Next swap Herald of Purity with Herald of Ice and use the freeze mechanics. Herald of Purity is an offensive option and is only good if you are going to use with Radiant Crusader ascendancy for 10% more damage. If you are dying too much then I'd say use Herald of Ice with Bastion of Hope. Lastly, allowcate the spare 1 passive point to +30 strength node on passive tree and remove +30 strength crafted on your belt. Replace with Regenerate 150 ES when rare or unique monster is nearby and use catalysts to boost ES related mods. Haven't done the math but these should bump up your ES regen by 15+%.
Last edited by xyeno on Jun 12, 2021, 5:35:51 PM
Thank you very much for detailed explanation!
"
Diamondbest wrote:
Thank you very much for detailed explanation!

Just updated the POBs again. Let me know if you find anything unusual or off again. Thanks.
Hey. On the mid-budget PoB, the strength isn't quite meeting the strength requirement. What's up with that?
"
PhantomSword wrote:
Hey. On the mid-budget PoB, the strength isn't quite meeting the strength requirement. What's up with that?

The remaining strength can be from any other sources. Medium Cluster Jewels do not have any suffixes which can fill up your strength requirement and chaos resists. Also the RMR jewels can have strength which will help you with meeting the strength requirement. Or if your belt can have enough strength not need any strength elsewhere. It shouldn't be a big problem.
Very nice build, I like it and thumbs up for putting this together.
Can you please check my POB and see why i can't yield good dps from EK? I know it doesn't have best stuff but still i think it should go higher. Cheers

https://pastebin.com/CtDmmh5L

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info