[3.14] "Budget" aura-stacker / semi-aurabot

"
AmbitionTwo wrote:
query can I change ethereal knives to spark? and what gems should I put

I was about to update on the skill selection section.
Since it is difficult for us to get pierce and skill effect duration (or use malevolence), it is best to keep the spell to EK. If you really want to use Spark, you can try to swap Herald of Purty + Dread Banner with Malevolence and use more RMR jewels. You'll also need the pierce unique jewel (Poacher's Aim) or use Anomalous Spark from pushing acts with RMR to get pierce for Spark.
Last edited by xyeno on May 14, 2021, 3:47:12 AM
I know some of my clusters are bad and I need like 12 levels. But I only have 2.7k ES. It does regen pretty fast but I feel squishy.

https://pastebin.com/SJs401DF
"
Jaenisch wrote:
I know some of my clusters are bad and I need like 12 levels. But I only have 2.7k ES. It does regen pretty fast but I feel squishy.

https://pastebin.com/SJs401DF

There are lots of things that need improvement.
1. Cluster jewels - I think you are aware of this. Without proper cluster jewels you don't have enough aura effectiveness to benefit a lot from Discipline.
2. Purity gem placements - They need to be at least level 23. This means you need lvl 21 corrupted Purity of fire, ice, light in Alpha helmet. If your max res isn't 89-90, you won't survive and you will do significantly lower damage since you aren't scaling the benefits from Nebulis.
3. There are several items that need improvements. Alpha's Howl needs an enchant. 30% Herald enchants shouldn't be that expensive. Use anointment and catalysts on amulet. Use anointment on The Stampede. You'll need better Nebulis and focus on dmg above 75% res mods. Reservation jewels need %ES. ES and strength on crystal belt.

These are reasons why I suggested finding most of the gears first and level to 94 before transitioning to the build.
Last edited by xyeno on May 14, 2021, 2:11:50 PM
https://pastebin.com/n315dhKc Your Pob shows me an EHP pool from 44k for Phys/Cold/Fire etc...

that seems not very tanky? How does the Defensives scale with Aurastacker and how can i calculate that in pob?

Like to try that build in HC

Greetings
Hi,

This build seems to be interesting, i have few questions i want to ask.

Do you think ther is some conent in the game for this build that cannot be done ?

What should be protitized on Alpha's Cowl? Corruption or lab echancement ?

Is doryani boots with atoinment fine? Then switch to lab echanted one after getting coruupted shavs?

Best Regards,
"
https://pastebin.com/n315dhKc Your Pob shows me an EHP pool from 44k for Phys/Cold/Fire etc...

that seems not very tanky? How does the Defensives scale with Aurastacker and how can i calculate that in pob?

Like to try that build in HC

Greetings

I really don't think about EHP and I'm not really a HC player. I know it can take hits because when I was playing my melee build with legacy Loreweave with 80% max res, it was significantly more tanky than 75% max res setup, even with 300-400 more hp.

Think of tankiness this way. If you have HC character with 75 max res and 8k HP, when you have 90 max res, you can tank same amount of dmg with roughly 5700HP.

As for physical damage hits, the more auras you use, the more phys damage reduction you get from Guardian ascendancy. Guardian ascendancy gives endurance charges as well. Also, due to Grace aura, you have a little bit of evasion which helps.

DoT is usually not an issue because ES regen is big enough to keep character alive.

Movement speed isn't fast but flame dash can save you from big hits with delays. Aspect of the Spider also helps a bit.

As for tanking chaos damage, chaos res on cluster jewels and belt are important.

Sorry I can't help too much with HC question. One advice I can give is do not reset your character before getting all items and focus on ES on RMR jewels. Only transition after hitting level 94 and you may choose to drop Intensity node towards the witch area and pick up more 9% ES points near scion (Might of the Meek turns 6% ES points to 9% points).

"
Janeie wrote:
Hi,

This build seems to be interesting, i have few questions i want to ask.

Do you think ther is some conent in the game for this build that cannot be done ?

What should be protitized on Alpha's Cowl? Corruption or lab echancement ?

Is doryani boots with atoinment fine? Then switch to lab echanted one after getting coruupted shavs?

Best Regards,

I cannot run no regen maps. 60% reduced recovery rate mod is annoying but okay to run on easy alch-and-go maps. I would think about it if it is on T17 double beyond maps, etc..

Ele reflect mods are not possible until you get 70% reduced reflected elemental damage on cluster jewels (remaining 30% comes from small passives near Unnatural Instinct.

If you know the mechanics of boss fights, I'm sure they are going to be easy fights. Even from bosses, you should still be able to tank some minor hits. Big hits are still best to be avoided.

For Alpha's Howl, it depends on how many aura you are going to use. If you have enough mana reservation such that you are okay with no enchant, use +2 corruptions (+2 AoE - best, then +2 Aura). I haven't calculated, but I'm fairly sure that you can get away with no enchant and use +2 corruption if using HH (because you won't be using Aspect).

As far as my mana reservation calculation goes, any T3 reservation enchant is fine. The best is 15% reduced mana reservation of 50% reservation aura skills (just because it reduces RMR most). Depending on the enchant, you may need to shuffle auras in different items/links.

There are 3 distinct mana reservation characteristics you can give to auras.

1) Aura in Prism Guardian
2) Aura linked to Arrogance support (anomalous is best)
3) Aura reserving mana (just regular use)

Same aura gives different reservation characteristics based on above 3 situations. But there are a few things to remember which you shouldn't change.

1) Use 3x 50% reservation auras on Prism Guardian because Prism Guardian helps most with reducing reservation.
2) Use Lvl 21 Purities in Alpha's Howl. This allows Purities to become Lvl 23 and with aura effectiveness, they get you to 89 max res.

Other than these, any other aura can be placed anywhere. Make sure you play around in PoB to optimize and have enough unreserved mana (2.5x mana cost of main spell).

Doryani boots cannot get an anointment. The Stampede is the only boots which can have an anointment. If you don't want to use The Stampede, you can just proceed to Doryani boots; however, be aware that your max res will be 89 instead of 90. This translates to taking 10% more elemental damage relative to having 90 max res.
Last edited by xyeno on May 16, 2021, 9:45:01 PM
I spend more dead than alive, you know that I could improve, I still have like 30 ex https://pastebin.com/nLFgBz6r
"
AmbitionTwo wrote:
I spend more dead than alive, you know that I could improve, I still have like 30 ex https://pastebin.com/nLFgBz6r

1) You need to do the Eternal Lab for the remaining 2 ascendancy points. Otherwise, you are missing out on a large chunk of phys dmg reduction and a few % of aura effectiveness from Unwavering Faith. The missing aura effectiveness is enough to downgrade max res from 90 to 89. If you can't solve Eternal Lab because you are not tanky enough, I suggest you use 10 regrets to remove points towards Bastion of Hope and use the points toward Unwavering Faith. Then, Eternal Lab will be easier and should help you get the Bastion of Hope back after Eternal Lab completion.

2) Your medium clusters at 1 o'clock directions have 2x self-control. You only need 1. Replace the other with First A Equals or Repl Pres for more aura effectiveness. Again, missing aura effectiveness is enough to go from max res 90 to 89.

3) You are missing on lots of passives from medium clusters at 3 o'clock direction. You need all the aura effectiveness you can get. If you lack the aura effectiveness, you won't have 90 max res which is a huge problem. 87 vs 90 is 30% MORE elemental damage taken. Also as you have more aura effectiveness your defenses will go up (from discipline and grace).

4) Don't worry about using Vaal versions of auras. Just keep the normal ones on and don't try to use Vaal versions mid fight. If necessary, keep Righteous fire off for now.

5) I mentioned in the post that transition to the build should occur at lvl 92. This is because at level 92, we can get all passives and jewel sockets. From level 92 to 96, we get extra damage from Retribution and Intensity (3 points). Retribution and Intensity should be the last 4 points. If you hit 97+, you can allocate %ES wheel near Scion starting area where Might of the Meek turns those into 9%ES passives (or work towards Cracking Speed if you want more damage).

6) Make sure you have curse immune flask. Your fire res will fall below max value if you have elemental weakness. If you see ele reflect, 60% reduced recovery, -x% max res mods on map, just use chaos to reforge. These will become less of a problem as you get gear upgrades.

7) Use catalyst on Presence of Chayula and use either Anointed Flesh, Crystal Skin, or Soul of Steel. These give +1 max res. Having 89 max res vs 90 max res is 10% MORE elemental damage taken.

8) You need more RMR jewels into the jewel sockets that will be available at 3 o'clock direction. This allows you to use Grace aura which gives quite a bit of evasion for your survival. I just noticed you aren't using Vitality aura as well. Vitality is VERY IMPORTANT. You will not recover ES fast enough without it. If you need more gem sockets, get rid of Righteous Fire for now and use Grace and Vitality until you can get +1 max res shav and Doryani boots.

9) You'll need an abyss jewel or Nebulis with fire dmg to spells to ignite the enemy. Ignite important for damage because of the Cinder Urn flask.

If you follow above advices. You should get to 90 max res and about 4.1-4.2K ES.
Last edited by xyeno on May 16, 2021, 10:27:59 PM
Hi xyeno!
Your build caught my attention because I'm nostalgic about the golden times during Delirium :D and I want to build again an aurastacker.
I have 50ex and a lvl93 Herald of Agonoy Arakaali's fang Guardian.
Are my budget and my character level ok to build again the glorious Aurastacker?
Thank you!
"
kaeleb85 wrote:
Hi xyeno!
Your build caught my attention because I'm nostalgic about the golden times during Delirium :D and I want to build again an aurastacker.
I have 50ex and a lvl93 Herald of Agonoy Arakaali's fang Guardian.
Are my budget and my character level ok to build again the glorious Aurastacker?
Thank you!

Sorry for the delayed response.

I am currently not really playing the Ultimatum League so I'm not sure on gear prices. I have a feeling that 50Ex should be enough to get you started.

It won't feel like the old aura stackers with 10k ES and 15 casts/sec; however, as you upgrade gears slowly, you will notice the difference.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info