Ultimatum Patch Notes, Item Filter and Passive Tree Information

Nice
nerfs nerfs nerfs hope you enjoying all this nerf Chris wilson
because i wont so i am moving from path of exile... adios
OMG , all these nerfs are to prepare the game for POE 2

I really dnt like most of what they shown from POE 2 so far , the game became super clunky and slow with little to no mobs in each area , fighting one enemy mob for 5 min , if they want this game to be slow and clunky as shown , I think lot of people will move to other games faster and faster ,

people want to kill mobs fast , more killing and more power, people want to feel the thrill and surely dnt want to hit same wall 10000 times to take it dawn , there is no fun in that .

I hope they change their mentality and fix this orientation before they really ruin the game more. and potentially kill the fun this game provided last league.

I'm totally against nerfing the fun part of the game , people love to play one skill and next league GGG just nerf it , instead they should fix other skills rather than nerfing fun mechanics . but they always take the short road and nerf things , its easier , but its such a lazy approach .

having said all that , and giving my opinion , its their game and they know what is best more than me , and personally , I will play as long as I'm having fun , once it gets boring there is tons of other games to chose from .

ty gl hv .

Any1 onto making a "Full 3.14 atlas layout with all maps revealed" post?

EDIT:
"
Note that there has not been a shuffle of the Atlas for Ultimatum. Map tiers are unchanged from Ritual.

Nevermind then
Last edited by Quaade94 on Apr 14, 2021, 8:45:33 AM
Seems like an interesting league
LOL
Neat update
nice
"
Venetostar wrote:
some or the most changes i can understand but im still asking myself are they even listening anymore? Or do they change the game the way THEY think its good for us.

its sad tho...

they started creating a game years ago based on own gamer experience ...they wanted to create a game what is exciting for people like them and us..

i wonder if they would have play a "POE" back in their days before creating this game ...what they would have felt if the "trusted" company would have smashed their stuff what made them happy.

is GGG rly connected to the community?

With every patch notes coming up alot of ppl rly fear them ...its exciting yes..but also alot of frustration.

with talking and announceing the game via live twitch with a streamer from our community they want to be with us and saying they are ppl like us...

But I and alot of other gamers dont feel them on our side...they are above us with one foot on the HH shwoing us they are our friends but the other foot is un us..keeping us down how they want.

They listen to statistics .And every league , even with all the criticism and all the blackmail from people who threaten to quit , users number seems to increase . From their point of view they are doing great .
"
iuiulitza wrote:
"
Venetostar wrote:
some or the most changes i can understand but im still asking myself are they even listening anymore? Or do they change the game the way THEY think its good for us.

its sad tho...

they started creating a game years ago based on own gamer experience ...they wanted to create a game what is exciting for people like them and us..

i wonder if they would have play a "POE" back in their days before creating this game ...what they would have felt if the "trusted" company would have smashed their stuff what made them happy.

is GGG rly connected to the community?

With every patch notes coming up alot of ppl rly fear them ...its exciting yes..but also alot of frustration.

with talking and announceing the game via live twitch with a streamer from our community they want to be with us and saying they are ppl like us...

But I and alot of other gamers dont feel them on our side...they are above us with one foot on the HH shwoing us they are our friends but the other foot is un us..keeping us down how they want.

They listen to statistics .And every league , even with all the criticism and all the blackmail from people who threaten to quit , users number seems to increase . From their point of view they are doing great .

When they count farming bots accs .. yes, they increase incredibly :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info