Ultimatum Patch Notes, Item Filter and Passive Tree Information

I really wish Reap would have been a skill instead of a spell. Feels like that one was a swing and a miss but still looks pretty neat.
"
JuldaFulda wrote:
"
iuiulitza wrote:
"
Venetostar wrote:
some or the most changes i can understand but im still asking myself are they even listening anymore? Or do they change the game the way THEY think its good for us.

its sad tho...

they started creating a game years ago based on own gamer experience ...they wanted to create a game what is exciting for people like them and us..

i wonder if they would have play a "POE" back in their days before creating this game ...what they would have felt if the "trusted" company would have smashed their stuff what made them happy.

is GGG rly connected to the community?

With every patch notes coming up alot of ppl rly fear them ...its exciting yes..but also alot of frustration.

with talking and announceing the game via live twitch with a streamer from our community they want to be with us and saying they are ppl like us...

But I and alot of other gamers dont feel them on our side...they are above us with one foot on the HH shwoing us they are our friends but the other foot is un us..keeping us down how they want.

They listen to statistics .And every league , even with all the criticism and all the blackmail from people who threaten to quit , users number seems to increase . From their point of view they are doing great .

When they count farming bots accs .. yes, they increase incredibly :D

This, I suspect they are counting the bots and the multi-boxers as players, because they are technically playing accounts. But a bot isn't a person, and won't buy mtx or supporter packs. Multi-boxers are essentially 1 person playing 6 accounts at once. Their main account may support the game, but I doubt they'll be spending money on the multibox accounts, they're just mules to collect drops.

I believe the true number of people that play this game is far lower than the numbers suggest.
Last edited by IcedInferno007 on Apr 15, 2021, 4:52:33 AM
"
dlmimp91 wrote:
I really wish Reap would have been a skill instead of a spell. Feels like that one was a swing and a miss but still looks pretty neat.

You mean "attack" not "skill" and I totally agree. Melee getting ignored so blatantly is pretty much par for GGG though.
"
goatfig wrote:
Make harvest a <5% spawn rate and make the crafts trade-able.

This! Best Harvest fix suggestion in weeks.
Hello Atoll, my old friend.
I've come to farm all-league again.
Because the Maven is around.
I checked your passives, what I've found.

Essence and Harvest are the best nodes in the game,
they still remain,
I hear the sounds of crying.

"
dlmimp91 wrote:

I believe you're looking for either Sweep, Cleave, or Bladestorm. Three very similar skills that happen to be attacks. Spells had nothing of the likes yet so I'm pretty glad it's a spell tbh. You can't trigger attacks externally to void the hp cost either which is what makes me consider playing it at all to begin with. HP is too precious of a resource to just spent 500+ per attack in randomoffscreen1shots of Exiles :')
Will you release a torrent for the ggpk ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info