Content Update 3.14.0 -- Path of Exile: Ultimatum

I am ready to respawn in my hideout on my low live starter. ultimatum sound fun
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Dont bother.
"Negative" aka "i do not like your nerfs" kin of posts will be deleted, until this thread becomes a real fancy fair.

Yay ! Everyone's nerfed ! Everyone's happy !

Not that you seem to care, but as long as im concerned, this game will never find its place again on any of my computers.

I've never, ever seen this kind of regression in my 40 (yes) years of gaming.

Games should be moving forward, not backwards. Players do not want slow paced games anymore.

They want to be rewarded for the time they spent playing the game. They want to feel their character growing in power.

They want MORE choice, not limited options.

Basically, you've chased away your most active and fidel players.

I won't play this game anymore, neither will i play PoE2, which looks like a glorified PoE with just updated graphics.

If i wanted to play a retro game, there's Diablo.
IGN: Cyanyx
just posting this for mathil to read, sure he will find great enjoyment out of this also my first forum post so feeling special :blush:
Well i dont know what to expect from this league but the nerfs seem to be made at the right places. so we all need to find new stuff and explore new ways...sounds interesting. Im excited!
Love the changes!

Hey Mathil, hey chat!
RPGee auf Youtube. Deutsche PoE Beginner-Guides und mehr.
where my jugg buffs GGG :((((((
feelsbad
How's climbing going Mathil? Much Love
Buying a second supporter pack due to the sheer amount of entertainment provided by the whining and crying from the community on both reddit and the forums, and from a certain few streamers. thanks christopher, take my 120$
SeemsGood
(:
Another league another grind.
Ps. Big fan Mathil1 Kapp

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info