Content Update 3.14.0 -- Path of Exile: Ultimatum

I wasted so many hours only to get everything nerfed that I archieved, I thought a game should be fun to the players, but for me this is no more fun
[Blessed by Support]
3 weeks tops and THIS LULLEAGUE is dead mark my words.
"
vacii wrote:
If you want more content and more power every 3 months you are going to have to deal with the nerfs, builds that were relevant last year are not relevant now... shifting the meta like this is good thing stop crying, GGG have been doing this for over 8 years so please give them the benefit of the doubt

These changes aren't meta-shifting.
"
utopianthomas wrote:
This saddens me:

Increased Character Size is now capped at 100%.

Why nerf this?

-SadPanda

Because Headhunter makes people like Godzilla and we can only see bellow the knees of the character. That was ugly and stupid, unless we could zoom out like 1000%.
“There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.”
― Albert Einstein
"
T0kkra wrote:
3 weeks tops and THIS LULLEAGUE is dead mark my words.

Exactly...
"
jacarishe wrote:
Because Headhunter makes people like Godzilla and we can only see bellow the knees of the character. That was ugly and stupid, unless we could zoom out like 1000%.

God, that would be amazing though.
"as you are not your own Enemy" HAHAHAHAHA! I see you've never seen me play POE.
"
Fixed a bug where the "x% increased Effect of Non-Damaging Ailments" modifier was being applied twice.

What does applied twice mean? I assume it was effectively doubling the number of x. Just wondering cuz I had been stacking this mod in my ele hit build that used secrets of suffering and skitterbots to apply 5 ele ailments during combat.
Last edited by otterrr on Apr 14, 2021, 2:11:51 PM
"
Xiphoma wrote:
"
vacii wrote:

Then GGG needs to stop being COWARDS and just Doomsday Nerf the entire POE 1 to be inline with what their vision is in POE 2. Just get it over with already and stop slow bleeding it already since this is the route they want to go.

There will always be a mechanic to break, a persons fun to destroy and a correction to how they want us to play their game; which they will have to nerf over and over and over and over like they have been for years.

But if they just gut us now so we can finally understand where the bottom is that would be GREAT! We can finally start looking up from each patch notes and know things can only go up from here. But I'm tired of waiting for them to have a spine. Their fan base won't leave for doing this. We all know its going to happen to have POE 1 and POE 2 be alive simultaneously. I'll just wait for POE 2...

I agree. They need to stop half-assing with this incremental set of nerfs just to slowly gimp the zoom-zoom meta. Just do it in one go so that people don't keep getting disappointed over time. I've played since closed beta, I don't mind if the game slows to a crawl for combat pace, I lived it many years ago. They're basically just reverting their power and feature creep mainly due to POE2.

If you want more content and more power every 3 months you are going to have to deal with the nerfs, builds that were relevant last year are not relevant now... shifting the meta like this is good thing stop crying, GGG have been doing this for over 8 years so please give them the benefit of the doubt[/quote]

You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. They said over and over again that GGG is not trying to “shift the META” but to baseline the skills/gameplay on an equal level. This may open up different play styles to be on par with what is currently is considered strong. And these changes will do nothing to shift your delusional META”. So please do more research before making yourself look like a fool.
What’s happens to the remove crafts in the horti? Will they still work? And if they will, even on influenced items?
(Sorry, if I just missed the info. It is a lot ...)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info