Content Update 3.14.0 -- Path of Exile: Ultimatum

"
Nyalee wrote:
Wow, they really nerfed Blade Vortex into oblivion...
Last league it was already a big hit to DPS and survivability with the changes to the Assassin Ascendancy, but now OMG. It really hurts. Not only do we lose a staggering ~35-40% damage, but also all other aspects as well. Duration itself has been butchered, as well as Wicked Pall Cluster Nodes has half the duration now. Also AoE. I'm pretty sure this will completely wipe the skill from the board now. I think this was too extreme.
I mean it already was the lowest % of damage effectiveness of all skills with its 25%, now it is down another 20%.

Yes, BV deserved a nerf, but not a complete obliteration.

They did the same thing to molten strike. If it will be the same as molten strike then in 3.15 BV will probably be nerfed again.
"
JavaMaster wrote:
buy skill mtx
then the skill got nerfed

classic..

Out of curiosity? Which one did you buy?
'after completing the Eternal Labyrinth, a window will be displayed where you will have the option to pick one of three Helmet enchantments, or an enchantment for your Boots or Gloves.'

Holy shit that is exactly as i suggested a long time ago! xD i might try and farm a helm enchant now. Overall pretty good patch notes.
My post got deleted by support for being "needlessly negative", allegedly. There was nothing "needlessly negative" in it. This is just egregious censorship. There is no excuse for that.

I will repeat what I said, because I have a right to speak and other people have a right to read. I said, that I think that the patch is misguided and the game is going in the wrong direction.
This has go to be the best QoL changes the game has seen in like 2 years my God this is beautiful.

The "Allies Cannot Die" aura has been removed. Even the rework is a BUFF

Kind of funny to me every time the casual player base got screwed over via harvest changes or there builds were reduced in power, many of the top tier builds were left unchanged and the top 15% were always like get good. Now the reserve has happened and strictly all Top tier builds and money methods are nerfed or gutted and the outcry is so beautiful to read.

Imagine spending all league to craft your perfect Quiver only for it be ruined Existing items will be updated to the newer versions.
"
The Bull Thorns skill used by Lieutenant of Rage in The Labyrinth and the Crusher of Gladiators in the Racecourse Map has been visually updated and no longer has Damage Reflection.

And still didnt do this for Atziri. By god, if you guys want me to do Atziri remove her stupid damage-reflect. PoE has so little Quality of Life already, its simply not fun to swap your gear for bad rings just to not oneshot yourself against her. I will still "cheese" her when she isnt a threat anyway because of this, but with the removal of her Reflect (the permanent reflect, not the mirror-mechanic of her fight) i would be willing to do her when she isnt going down after 3 seconds. Remove.the.reflect. Oh god. Reflect was never ever a good idea in any ARPG, it failed every time and never opend up strategy or anything. Its a one-sided mechanic. Either you get rolled by it or it doesnt exist. Away id say!
Spectral Throw? annywhere? no? "Looks up to the big brother Lancing Steel, shakes head"

Otherwise: HYPE
Last edited by Gace on Apr 14, 2021, 5:59:42 AM
"Vaal Skill Gems can now only be obtained from a set of specific methods such as Vaal Side Areas, Divination Cards (that specifically grant Vaal Skill Gems) and the Lapidary Lens in the Temple of Atzoatl."

This is phrased kinda weirldy "only" "such as"... does this mean I can't vaal orb a skill gem into it's vaal version anymore?
KB "fix" and my starter is dead.
Back to PoB we go then.
"
TheDeathX wrote:

corruption room can corrupt a gem twice. What you describe would be a triple corrupt.

I think you can't get a 21/23 vaal version of the gem via double gem corruption i think.
21/20 vaal version / 20/23 vaal version / 21/23 normal version is possible

The only way to get 21/23 vaal gems is with div cards/delve/metamorph i think

Thank you, I thought so as well. According to wiki
"Vaal Skill Gems can now only be obtained from a set of specific methods such as Corrupting Gems, Vaal Side Areas, Divination Cards (that specifically grant Vaal Skill Gems) and the Lapidary Lens in the Temple of Atzoatl."
- vaal orb cannot create lvl21 vaal gem
- currently there are no divination cards that specifically give 21/23 vaal gems
- vaal side areas cannot drop 21/23 vaal gems
- double corrupting at temple can only result in 21/20 vaal gem
And that's it. Other sources of vaal gems (metamorpth and delve) seems to be removed.
So if there are no new divination cards that grant 21/23 vaal skill gems then there's no way to obtain them I guess.
And if there are and they're the only way to obtain 21/23 vaal gem then this stuff will be crazy expensive.
Last edited by alex_disp on Apr 14, 2021, 6:13:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info