Content Update 3.14.0 -- Path of Exile: Ultimatum

"
Ascendancy Balance

Berserker

Flawless Savagery
The increased Critical Strike Chance modifier now applies to both Attacks and Spells.
The added Physical Damage modifier now applies to both Attacks and Spells.

What's the point of this change? The rest of the ascendancy points don't support a spell-based build. Or am I missing something here?
When everyone is having fun at the party and ggg shows up, stops the music and tells everyone to go home. Parties over.
I really like that they nerf overtuned skills / mechanics. However, class gauntled was dominated once again by brainless champion and bonkers slam builds that just can faceroll the entire game with 0 effort from start to finish. HOW IS THAT REMAINING UNTOUCHED?? Id like to race but i refuse to play that crap, as I also did in last race.
Why does it feel like devs had received one and only one order for the changes which is NERF everything!
You saw this guys, stop having fun. Aright?
Champion and slam builds still OP.
Pls consider to make more vaal skills. Why i should play freezing pulse anymore when i can just play vaal arc?

Otherwise well deserved changes and nerfs. Good work :)
Wow, they really nerfed Blade Vortex into oblivion...
Last league it was already a big hit to DPS and survivability with the changes to the Assassin Ascendancy, but now OMG. It really hurts. Not only do we lose a staggering ~35-40% damage, but also all other aspects as well. Duration itself has been butchered, as well as Wicked Pall Cluster Nodes has half the duration now. Also AoE. I'm pretty sure this will completely wipe the skill from the board now. I think this was too extreme.
I mean it already was the lowest % of damage effectiveness of all skills with its 25%, now it is down another 20%.

Yes, BV deserved a nerf, but not a complete obliteration.
PogChamp
buy skill mtx
then the skill got nerfed

classic..
Nerfing fun since 2016

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info