Content Update 3.14.0 -- Path of Exile: Ultimatum

good thing i didint brought bladesaw mtx bundle. No more money for GGG instead of balancing skill they just destroy it [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Natasha on Apr 14, 2021, 3:36:46 AM
Think the Nerfs where made was a really good idea for the most part. I just wish there would have been some buffs to underused/mediocre skills. I think some of the nerfs indirectly/directly impact these skills as well.

Thx GGG
Patch Notes of shit.Nerfing all good mechanics and instresting interactions,destroying all deterministic craft options and even more....Nerfing syndicate crafts.
How we must survive in red maps now? How farm t16 delirious maps?
O yeah buffing one-shot Ground slam builds for even harder one shot now)
My dear GGG,you are going to wrong way please play in your game and see what she become.

P.S. I guess only one option now,wait for PoE2.
me before patchnotes: WOW! SILVER SUPPORT PACKS LOOKS AWESOME!!! wanna buy it soon
me ater patchnotes: lol.noway.

inetesing to see statistic online on ultimatum and ritual :D

F to fun
Why even post anything. Nerf everything that everyone used last league.

Why not buff everything that was not used in last league instead?

Boring game. Couldn't pay me to play another league.

"
No unused skills buff, only nerf to a popular one
No change to On death effect of sort. Why the fuck that the Proximity shield and Spike of Death are still on this game?
I suggest that you guys try to play this game like a casual player do not just watch some youtuber that pump 100+ mirror in to their build ffs.
I'm ok with the nerf but hate it when they only look at the top 5% player

"
I kick this game from my PC after manifesto.
Now, after **** notes, im sure, there is no reason to install it back.

New blood skill looks good (main MK Skarlet), but thats all.

- perfromance improve = 0
- untouched bad/unplayed skills
- next def. nerf = next fck on HC
- nothing new in core craft system (rly *** on league mechanic = Harvest)

and more.

Sad when GGG like more chall. rushers on SC, then players, who want play whole league time their game. But only on HC.
And when we are plebs for GGG couse dont using Macros, WallstreetRPG, and play with rare items what find on the ground with some GGG retarded crafts from craft bench, where 30% recipes cant find.

Sad sad sad what happen with old PoE.

"
Patch Notes of shit.Nerfing all good mechanics and instresting interactions,destroying all deterministic craft options and even more....Nerfing syndicate crafts.
How we must survive in red maps now? How farm t16 delirious maps?
O yeah buffing one-shot Ground slam builds for even harder one shot now)
My dear GGG,you are going to wrong way please play in your game and see what she become.

P.S. I guess only one option now,wait for PoE2.

+++ this
http://i.imgur.com/fxbCnfq.jpg
The nerfs are exactly what the game needed, too many people were getting items and craft way too easy, requiring almsot no experience or no work to finish the content, and everyone that cries about it just proves the point. The only thing that i actually dislike about the patch notes is that we didnt got buffs on underused to not used at all skills.
"
Yorouichi wrote:

Just don't read patch notes plz, ask your friend with decent iq read em for you and then explain on fingers.

This.
"
wannex wrote:
The nerfs are exactly what the game needed, too many people were getting items and craft way too easy, requiring almsot no experience or no work to finish the content, and everyone that cries about it just proves the point. The only thing that i actually dislike about the patch notes is that we didnt got buffs on underused to not used at all skills.

Exactly my opinion.
IGN: Onytemp
The big crying has began ...
since 3.0 the game has been declared as dead but it is not.
For my part, I'm looking forward to the new league and hope that I like it.

PoE is just a game so relax it won't be that bad ...
I hope at least that PoE doesn't get too close to D3 :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info