Content Update 3.14.0 -- Path of Exile: Ultimatum

drinking salty redditor tears is a new hobby of Chris lol
Really Upset that we are not seeing a chain hook buff, as a chain hook main for the last several years, I look forward to the day when my favorite skill is finally shown the respect and love and care that it truly deserves.
Not gonna lie kind of sad about this:

Reduced the chance for Map Areas to contain Abyss, Ambush, Blight, Breach, Domination, Essence, Heist, Legion, Metamorph and Torment encounters by 20%. The chance to encounter a Zana mission containing any of these mechanics has also been lowered by the same amount.
Reduced the chance for Map Areas to contain a Delirium Mirror by approximately 20%. The chance to encounter a Zana mission containing a Delirium encounter has also been lowered by the same amount.
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
Now deals 80-99% of Sacrificed Energy Shield and Life as Fire Damage per second (previously 161-180%).

?????? thats not what we got in manifesto. ????
bosskillers go brrrrr
skrskr
Meh. Okay I guess.
Let's GO!
https://www.pathofexile.com/
Now all the have to do is make so you can only mirror the base of an item one time. Give the base of an item being mirrored a a mod so it cannot be mirrored again.

Instead of fixing performance of delirium maps, they made the cost too high for the rewards.
Last edited by IamtheAxeMan on Apr 13, 2021, 8:06:19 PM
Still not "texture streaming" option... to disable this shit. What a 2Header company
"We really hope you enjoy Path of Exile: Ultimatum"

sounds truly sarcastic after reading the "Nerf Notes".

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

P.S.: At least we had 3 months of fun in Ritual, that's something.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info