(3.16) NERFED DO NOT PLAY THIS Raider Archmage BF/BB [CHEAP, Tanky, HCSSF viable, (100m+ dps)

"
katsupoy wrote:
I played this build in hc till i died to stygians.

I love the build but isnt the dps misleading?

You never want to have 3 stacks of intensify as you want blade blast to have large aoe to have more overlaps.

You can even see in cestarix playstyle he always keeps resetting his intensify stacks in the yt vids.

intensify gives you more single target, and should be stacked for most boss fights. Awakened AoE is also fine but doesn't really start doing it's job until conc on bladefall and blade blast AoE on helm. With very good gear and intensify you can kill most bosses in 1-3 volleys.
Last edited by ChemistHCSSF on May 10, 2021, 1:21:57 AM
I came here to say THANK YOU!

This build can farm endgame even on a budget.

i swapped to the AW gems recently and its just QoL.I invested like 20 ex into the build and killed Maven deathless.

First time i even managed to killed Maven.

Great Build, fun to play, recommended this to a friend of mine who just started the game and he has a blast. new into the game and he killed sirus.

Awesome!
Thanks!
"
schranzbuub wrote:
I came here to say THANK YOU!

This build can farm endgame even on a budget.

i swapped to the AW gems recently and its just QoL.I invested like 20 ex into the build and killed Maven deathless.

First time i even managed to killed Maven.

Great Build, fun to play, recommended this to a friend of mine who just started the game and he has a blast. new into the game and he killed sirus.

Awesome!
Thanks!

no problem :) glad you're enjoying it.
Any tips with my gear? Specially the weapons .. (Sorry, don't know how to link the gear)... I think the tree is ok and almost all the gear too...
I got one question.

How about awakened gems? i got some currency to spend and already switched to
- AW controlled destruction
- AW ele focus
- AW lightning pen
- AW Unleashed

is it worth the nearly 10 ex for AW spell cascade?
and how about the AW increased aoe for the sigil setup?

Anyway, even with my ~15 ex investment i killed maven deathless.
i guess this build will be on the "reworked" list for next league lol :D
did they remove the damage leeched as mana mod on watcher's eye ?
"
did they remove the damage leeched as mana mod on watcher's eye ?

Yes, they did awhile ago. Maybe 3.9? They didn't want spellcasters to be able to leech mana with spells because it made sustain way too easy. Makes sense, since they obviously already had plans to weaponize a big mana pool via Archmage.

You can still find them in Standard, though.
Last edited by WorderMostFoul on May 10, 2021, 10:37:12 AM
"
Dryanyus wrote:
(Sorry, don't know how to link the gear)...

To link an item in these forums is easy.

While typing your response, go to the top of the page and click on your character. You can then access anything on your character or in your stash to link here.

To link, simply cntl-click the item you want to link and then close that window and when you come back to finish your post, the item will be linked.
"
Dryanyus wrote:
Any tips with my gear?.

1) You should add quality to the flasks. It is cheap and a huge QOL to keep them active longer

2) You have the worst roll possible on the Wise Oak. Try to either re-roll it or buy one closer to 15% penetration

3) You are not suppose to add quality to Bladefall as that spreads the blades even more across the screen making single target damage worse
Yeah I kept culling strike supported instead of concentrated effect on 5th bladefall gem, but I reverted to spell cascade 1 and bladefall 20/0 isntead of 20/20, that alone gives less AOE

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info