(3.16) NERFED DO NOT PLAY THIS Raider Archmage BF/BB [CHEAP, Tanky, HCSSF viable, (100m+ dps)

I started TR Raider as a leaguestarter.... played to yellow maps, killed my first sirus.... then i decided to do a meta char.... but rerolled 3 times, didnt find anything enjoyable to play....

then i decided to respec my raider to the bfbb archmage since i had alot of fun playing this build in3.14

i could push to yellow maps but it didnt feel as good as 3.14....

i took a look at poe.ninja builds and found exactly one BFBB Raider

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?class=Raider&allskill=Blade-Blast

he has some adjustments to get more aoe and adapt the build to the 3.15 nerfs.... i swapped the gems and what should i say.... actually im running t14-16 without problems... only the single target damage is a bit low but i guess i have to level the gems first and need some new jewels...

but the bf/bb raider is still more enjoyable then totems or sst.....
fck meta. lets push this build again ;)

How about BVBB? A single 0.12 second cast gets up 5 blades 53% of the time, and a full 10 blades 47% of the time. Use a Divergent quality BV for the chance to create an additional blade, and then pump it with an Enhance Lv4 to get 47% quality. Unleash and Spell Echo gets you to 5 blades, and the 47% chance applies to the entire cast to get you to 10.

The AoE for Blade Blast is actually HUGE with 10 BV stacks. I thought it was just 80% more AoE for each blast explosion, but it's actually each consecutive blast gaining 80% more AoE. No joke.

Here's how big it is:
https://imgur.com/cgSMvb7

I thought I would need a Pledge for Greater Spell Echo, but regular Spell Echo is sufficient. I like having dual Sceptres for Cast speed, Mana, Spell damage, etc.
Played this build in 3.14 and was super fun.. So much fun that I have been tweaking with the POB for 3.16 league.

Are you planning to update this at all? Based on what I have been tweaking with in POB it still seems very viable.

Thank you!
Any thoughts on 3.16 with this?
"
Mu7enR0shi wrote:
Any thoughts on 3.16 with this?

Agnostic moved to the opposite side of the tree. Sad but true. Let`s hope it will be possible with scion.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info