(3.16) NERFED DO NOT PLAY THIS Raider Archmage BF/BB [CHEAP, Tanky, HCSSF viable, (100m+ dps)

"
Jan23711 wrote:
Hello,
the Clarity setup has the Clear Mind jewel in it as well. How does that work together?
It doesn't, it's an error that wasn't ever corrected. Replace with a rare jewel.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
scps940140 wrote:
HI,I want to play the build for 3.15 league start
may i ask a level skill tree about lighting trap?

The normal lighting trap skill tree seems need a lot of Orb of Regret change to BF/BB BD

thx for ur advice . good luck
Leveling with this uses a lot of regret orbs, whatever skill you go with.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
hard leveling :) .
This build just got nerfed into the ground.
all parts nerfed, RIP...
"
drawmonster wrote:

Seems it lost bits and pieces here and there, but if any class can still do this build, I think it's this one.

Not sure how the numbers shake out, though. Seems the biggest oof is on second wind no longer reducing CD. I wonder if you use it *anyway* though for the increased cost multiplier to make arcane cloak REALLY dump mana for a bigger buff.
"
IlyaK1986 wrote:
"
drawmonster wrote:

Seems it lost bits and pieces here and there, but if any class can still do this build, I think it's this one.

Not sure how the numbers shake out, though. Seems the biggest oof is on second wind no longer reducing CD. I wonder if you use it *anyway* though for the increased cost multiplier to make arcane cloak REALLY dump mana for a bigger buff.

Archmage level 21 will be almost equal to current level 1. Bladeblast lost some aoe. Arcane surge no more grants flat mana regen, the clarity build looks more interesting. Add another ~20% loss from supports nerf. Maybe offset that loss because of higher mana cost. Arcane Cloak is certainly buffed because of the mana cost changes (200% on second wind)providing back some of the damage lost by archmage. Enduring mana flask has more duration too. I don't know seems it's still viable till early-mid mapping but lost quite a bit off the top end.

I think I'm going to league start it anyway, waiting for big brains to sort it tomorrow. One thing is sure, the leveling part with traps is ok.
"
Fr3nzy334 wrote:

I think I'm going to league start it anyway, waiting for big brains to sort it tomorrow. One thing is sure, the leveling part with traps is ok.

well, same for me,
i used this build to boost through the game, a9 sirus, maven, all endgame.

then i started this build on HC... a8 sirus done but the feared killed me :D

Sad, but it was still blasting.

i'll wait for the PoB update and check the numbers again but i guess its still viable. the endgame will be harder. f*ck it, lets try :D
"
schranzbuub wrote:
"
Fr3nzy334 wrote:

well, same for me,

i'll wait for the PoB update and check the numbers again but i guess its still viable. the endgame will be harder. f*ck it, lets try :D

How far did you get on The Feared ?8|

"
IlyaK1986 wrote:
"
schranzbuub wrote:
"
Fr3nzy334 wrote:

well, same for me,

How far did you get on The Feared ?8|

i guess 2/4 down, then i hasnt been fast enought with logout :D

SC i beat them all :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info