Celestial Toxic Rain Effect

So, after restarting the Pc, verifying Poe on steam its nearly useable. the white flashes still happen, but they are some-what rare now. I still stand by my previous comment, this should have been fixed already in my opinion.
White squares are still happening... It was not listed in the new patch notes either. This is a paid MTX, so isn't it about time to get it already fixed?
Also experiencing this bug. Very annoying, can't use it. Damnit!!!!
Can we please get an answer from a staff member about this?!?!

If you guys are swamped and don't have time to get around to it, fine.... but let people know.

If you have plans to fix this bug in an upcoming patch, fine..... but let people know.

If you simply do not care enough about fixing it, fine..... wait no, not fine, but let people know!

<3
"
SkegWalker wrote:

If you guys are swamped and don't have time to get around to it, fine.... but let people know.

If you have plans to fix this bug in an upcoming patch, fine..... but let people know.

If you simply do not care enough about fixing it, fine..... wait no, not fine, but let people know!

<3

We're working on the issue, we plan to fix it as soon as we can.
It's not an easy fix, as the solution to fixing it is intertwined with our future engine changes.
So we're having to approach it from scratch, in a way.

Apologies for the frustration, hopefully it won't be a problem for much longer.
"
Henry_GGG wrote:

It's not an easy fix, as the solution to fixing it is intertwined with our future engine changes.

serious talk, while you try to fix it, can you please slap a warning into the store for Celestial Toxic Rain. the flashing white squares causes headaches for a lot of people and could cause Epileptic Seizures, if the wrong person uses the mtx.
"
"
Henry_GGG wrote:

serious talk, while you try to fix it, can you please slap a warning into the store for Celestial Toxic Rain. the flashing white squares causes headaches for a lot of people and could cause Epileptic Seizures, if the wrong person uses the mtx.

You dont think they know that already. Explain how you actually feel they're ignoring the problem on purpose just for laughs? Because they're not, yet you terrible people think they are. Calm down, get off of the hate train and go do something else for a little while. ok?
"
Fart_Smucker wrote:

You dont think they know that already. Explain how you actually feel they're ignoring the problem on purpose just for laughs? Because they're not, yet you terrible people think they are. Calm down, get off of the hate train and go do something else for a little while. ok?

what the actual f*** are you talking about? i cant even describe how confused i am.
"
Henry_GGG wrote:
"
SkegWalker wrote:

<3

I really do appreciate the update and the information as to why it isn't just a simple fix. Thank you. I look forward to seeing it in one of the future patch notes! ^_^
Are you guys seriously discounting this mtx knowing that it is still bugged?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info