[ 3.20 ] KissMeQuick's 💀 Assassin Reap 💀 — T16 100% No HH 💸 1 Shot Sirus in 1 Click 💸 Feared Done

Im in the same boat struggling to do t1's, not enough damage and so squishy... I feel like he just chucked the PoB and left.
"
Neeek16 wrote:
so im trying this build but didn't get what im doing wrong, just cant do maps 60+ without dying a lot of times and even lvl 50+ Scourge mechanic league

Im just being easily killed and cant kill mobs faster enough (need to wait for Unleash recharge all the 4 seals, and even if i didn't need it, my Reap aren't doing sufficient damage)

here's the POB, maybe there's something im doing wrong and didn't see
https://pastebin.com/kXaEZkvc

There's absolutely no reason to run the ball lightning CWDT setup without the life on spell hit crusader rings. You need unstable infusion from your ascendancy to generate all the power charges youre specced into.

It's not an easy build to play and takes some getting used to, but it is starting to 2-3 shot map bosses for me. Mostly just waiting for a good cane of kulemak and my empower to level up.

This isn't advice just for you, but for everyone else whining about league starting this. Everyone's character is lvl 60 with pretty much none of the stuff that's needed to actually switch over to the reap setup. IE: nobody's even put in any work to get it going before coming back to the forums to complain.
I think they changed the curse cluster from medium to small, any recommendations on an alternative medium? Should I run a small cluster with curses?
I was in the same boat with most of you here. Dying in T1 and not having enough damage etc. I dropped by his stream yesterday and he really helped me make my build better. You can check my character. Currently I can do up to T12 without any issues and my gear costs like 60c total.

The build needs much life so you may have to drop some dps nodes and go for extra life, kaom's is almost a must(and its not expensive at all) and then you need phys damage leeched as life on your amulet and on the boots(lab enchant). For damage a 6L staff with good amount of spell damage,crit and anything else beneficial for the build will do for now. Brutality really gave me a huge boost.

For the people that say it needs much regret and stuff.. That's a big problem with the guide indeed but for those that aren't new, you should have seen that coming. One day before league i sat down and calculated how many regret i need to switch to reap. It needed too many regrets which are ALWAYS expensive and hard to find in the first 3 days of the league so i just skipped some of the starter build nodes and went for the reap build nodes that didn't really provide any boost to the starter build because they were about spell dmg etc but at least in the end I needed way less regrets.
"
Neeek16 wrote:
so im trying this build but didn't get what im doing wrong, just cant do maps 60+ without dying a lot of times and even lvl 50+ Scourge mechanic league

Im just being easily killed and cant kill mobs faster enough (need to wait for Unleash recharge all the 4 seals, and even if i didn't need it, my Reap aren't doing sufficient damage)

Don't stand still, keep dashing, fix your flasks, get life on spell hit on your ring (makes the lightning ball setup work), craft some attributes on your equipment and respec whatever unused points you can, get the mana reservation efficiency on the skill tree and replace lifetap with immortal call, cruelty with brutality, get empower if you can (replace with increased critical strikes), see if increased area of effect feels better than concentrated effect (for me it does)

Vaal grace got nerfed this league so I added steelskin and herald of purity and can fit a kaom's heart without any unset rings

From there for more defense you can increase your life pool so you get one shot less often and get mistwalker and opportunistic from ascendancy (unstable fusion first though)

How did you get your staff?
What's so special about the staves? I overall see Reap as really similiar skill to Exsanguinate so I had the idea to just get 2x cold iron points since the damage acording to PoE wiki (which I now isnt really good source of info) should be almost double
"
Freakap wrote:
I was in the same boat with most of you here. Dying in T1 and not having enough damage etc. I dropped by his stream yesterday and he really helped me make my build better. You can check my character. Currently I can do up to T12 without any issues and my gear costs like 60c total.

The build needs much life so you may have to drop some dps nodes and go for extra life, kaom's is almost a must(and its not expensive at all) and then you need phys damage leeched as life on your amulet and on the boots(lab enchant). For damage a 6L staff with good amount of spell damage,crit and anything else beneficial for the build will do for now. Brutality really gave me a huge boost.

For the people that say it needs much regret and stuff.. That's a big problem with the guide indeed but for those that aren't new, you should have seen that coming. One day before league i sat down and calculated how many regret i need to switch to reap. It needed too many regrets which are ALWAYS expensive and hard to find in the first 3 days of the league so i just skipped some of the starter build nodes and went for the reap build nodes that didn't really provide any boost to the starter build because they were about spell dmg etc but at least in the end I needed way less regrets.

How many scourge stacks can usually do pls be honest I am asking for a friend if he should change build :)
"
manofthelaw3 wrote:
"
Neeek16 wrote:

There's absolutely no reason to run the ball lightning CWDT setup without the life on spell hit crusader rings. You need unstable infusion from your ascendancy to generate all the power charges youre specced into.

It's not an easy build to play and takes some getting used to, but it is starting to 2-3 shot map bosses for me. Mostly just waiting for a good cane of kulemak and my empower to level up.

This isn't advice just for you, but for everyone else whining about league starting this. Everyone's character is lvl 60 with pretty much none of the stuff that's needed to actually switch over to the reap setup. IE: nobody's even put in any work to get it going before coming back to the forums to complain.

I also wanted ask you.

How many scourge stacks can you usually do pls be honest I am asking for a friend if he should change build :) -
"
"
Freakap wrote:

How many scourge stacks can usually do pls be honest I am asking for a friend if he should change build :)

Honestly, until tier 8-10 i can go up to 160(with a bit kiting ofc because its not a braindead build). After tier 10 probably up to 100 at most. Single target dps also becomes shit and since the creator of the build doesn't want to give any advice about single target dps I'm going to assume there just isn't any. Clear is still very good in t11-t13 though.
Well today i came up with this idea : I switched the kaoms for a 6 linked belly of the beast and put a physical blade vortex setup into it.Overall HP loss was like 400 but if you can manage the level of gems its pretty smooth map clear.I'm using blade vortex-increased duration-brutality-melee phys-unleash-increased area of effect atm.Im open to further improve/discuss

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info