[ 3.20 ] KissMeQuick's 💀 Assassin Reap 💀 — T16 100% No HH 💸 1 Shot Sirus in 1 Click 💸 Feared Done

I have hit a bit of a wall, specifically I'm struggling with boss damage. Any thoughts on where I should be upgrading from here?

https://pastebin.com/SXe8tMKt
"
Bludrexe wrote:
Well today i came up with this idea : I switched the kaoms for a 6 linked belly of the beast and put a physical blade vortex setup into it.Overall HP loss was like 400 but if you can manage the level of gems its pretty smooth map clear.I'm using blade vortex-increased duration-brutality-melee phys-unleash-increased area of effect atm.Im open to further improve/discuss

I quit doing that cause it seems Blade Vortex phys scale sucks also in higher tier maps we need more survival etc.
I'm still running 6L Exsanguinate in the chest, planning to keep doing that via belly of the beast. The way it explodes the entire screen on one click is just too good.

the single target feels like it really needs the awakened spell cascade though
Can you explain the AoE Overlap with ConC or Increased AOE ?

Some say you can overlap more easily with increased AOE, some thats easier with conc effect. Does it matter ?

I feel like I have a bit more dps with conc but that is most likley just the more multiplier it provides anyway.
Conc all the way for overlaps - it puts the the reap-only version to the weird spot of needing aoe for clear and not-aoe for single target.

I'm solving that problem with exsanguinate
the survivability of this build is catastrophically low, after entering the maps, I died 104 times on maps t1-t5. Even white mobs can instantly kill you on blue maps. I absolutely do not recommend this build as a starter
Hi, slowly trying your build now, wondering about accuracy, do we need to hit 100percent ? i dont see any on your items
Reap is a spell, so it hits every time. No need for accuracy.
This is my version: https://pastebin.com/XibFLtPL
I made a lot of changes, got more Ehp, but Im still with single target issues. I'm currencly playing reap or exsanguinate. The exsanguinate clear is awsome to farm the scourge league mechanics;
I only wish some single target damage. Can someone help me? Seems the exsanguinate without chain deals more damage than reap, lol
**REAP Spell echo is wrong, its spell cascade instead
Last edited by Besk1 on Oct 29, 2021, 6:57:06 PM
heres my version: https://pastebin.com/mNNsKy76

realized i was getting one shot off cd in t14-t16 maps so I made some changes.

1. swapped out zealotry for determination
2. went large thread of hope for glancing blows
3. took enduring composure for consistent +4 endurance charges, very nice combo with immortal call
4. *pretty big one* when mapping, use inc aoe, spell cascade / when bossing use conc effect and crit dmg. the aoe really help with mapping and the gem swaps make bossing not zdps
5. crafting a staff is easy: get a 6L warstaff, alt spam for +1 lvl of socketed gems, regal, craft incr spell dmg. this is around 20c max.

with this I can farm rare t16 without dying most of the time, i do get 1 shot out of nowhere sometimes. this is a really quick bandaid fix and ill prob fit in zealotry along with determination later on (along many other things).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info