Path of Exile: Ultimatum Announcements and Path of Exile 2 Showcase

Honestly this is what Ritual should have been...but w/e...

Tbh it wouldn't be that hard to say: "Hey we nerfed Harvest, because we are going to rebalance every other past league reward."
I don't get it... why let all the crap happen, when you could simply explain it with much better reason than you did with the manifesto...
Just to clarify the interface and make it cleaner, optimized, not like a cheap mobile game with everything in the middle.
boi
i love the upcoming adjustments, theyre hitting many of the right spots. Putting it into the bigger picture i think the way the game is going is absolutely on point.

poe2 does not really catch me yet though, it feels like it has some "league-of-legends" like mechanics - which i hate for the most part. Timing every 3rd/4th/12314th attack for a special effect has no place in arpgs imho.
Plus i hope you revisit some of the UI as it heavily reminds me of cheap mobile games (boss health bars for example).
Meh, underwhelmed. Another lazy wave system, ritual 2.0 indeed, no wonder they had time to tweak the old league rewards as ultimatum encounters look like they took 5 minutes of tweaking the ritual coding to make.

Anyone that thinks talismans were OP and needed a nerf havent got a clue about the game. That comes from the same genius minds that think we all close our eyes and slam Ex to roll a t7 life mod...
Last edited by IcedInferno007 on Apr 8, 2021, 6:55:56 PM
You have knocked it out of the park with Ultimatum, it has everything I have wanted for a while, lab improvements, old league updates, BLOOD theme skills!

My lawrdy loo I couldn't be more excited!
It all looks great, can't wait to get into it :D
Draped in a series of wonderful dreams.
"
Sarciss wrote:
poe2 does not really catch me yet though, it feels like it has some "league-of-legends" like mechanics - which i hate for the most part. Timing every 3rd/4th/12314th attack for a special effect has no place in arpgs imho.
Plus i hope you revisit some of the UI as it heavily reminds me of cheap mobile games (boss health bars for example).

You can just play as you play it now, they confirmed during Q&A that you can speedrun new campaign and endgame would be the same.
They just showcasing it with weak characters so you can actually see the visual design.
These changes look really good so far, lets see how it goes. :)
Last edited by trevxo on Apr 8, 2021, 7:33:09 PM
Exsanguinate skill problem

A spell that scales with Phsycial, Physical DoT and DoT.
SO you'll need very popular physical item rolls, yet will have a hard time competing agaisn't regular Wanders pure DPS because it won't scale as well with Weapon damage.

Also doesn't look like it will be considered an ailment, so we can forget scalling it with anything else beside Sahdow Trickster. Like it needs any help being more popular.

I would have loved to play a bleed caster without using the trickster, but I guess originality is out the window again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info