Path of Exile: Ultimatum Announcements and Path of Exile 2 Showcase

"
But if its so rare then it shouldn't be a big deal if they change it right? Also remember what GGG said at the start of Harvest league:'its an experiment to see how powerful crafts are allowed to be with the release of PoE2' so harvest was never meant to stay so powerful anyway.
In the manifest they mention most single target remove and add crafts so they will most likely be gone.

You are missing the point.
Quote:
"Players easily filled gaps in their builds while levelling, and made many, many mirror-worthy items."
Issue:
Easy access to mirror-tier items. (really?! harvest is RARE AF!!)
Solutions:
1. Make harvest crafts rolling t2 or even t3 stats AT BEST. Problem solved. Effect: no one will mirror items with half of mods t2-, while non-meta players can still make items for their own unique builds.
2. Un-tag best influenced mods. Effect: this will improve chaoscrafting (making chaoses more valuable).

Quote 2:
"Players also expressed frustration that the most effective way to get the best items in Path of Exile was to join a discord channel and try to trade for these incredibly crucial crafts."
Issue:
Off-game trading.
Solutions:
1. ITEMISE HARVEST CRAFTS! (bestiary-like). Effect: TFT is DEAD, no one will use it, when has possibility to do that in game.
2. Make harvest-crafted items unable to trade for a period of time after last harvest-craft (lets say 12h). Effect: TFT is also dead, because who will give almost perf item to a stranger for 12 hours?!

Pretty easy.
Last edited by doroni on Apr 10, 2021, 6:09:09 PM
"
doroni wrote:

Quote 2:
"Players also expressed frustration that the most effective way to get the best items in Path of Exile was to join a discord channel and try to trade for these incredibly crucial crafts."
Issue:
Off-game trading.
Solutions:
1. ITEMISE HARVEST CRAFTS! (bestiary-like). Effect: TFT is DEAD, no one will use it, when has possibility to do that in game.
2. Make harvest-crafted items unable to trade for a period of time after last harvest-craft (lets say 12h). Effect: TFT is also dead, because who will give almost perf item to a stranger for 12 hours?!

Pretty easy.

1:
I don't see any problem with being able to gain access to mirror worthy items. >.>

2:
Yah, out of game trading is becoming such a pain in the ass.... there are SOOO MANY different trade sites/servers now that it is almost impossible to get the item you are looking for.

I understand wanting people to interact with each other... but that isn't happening... most people that trade are using scripts and/or macros.

They REALLY NEED to just move everything in game..........
We can't solve problems we can't talk about...
"
1:
I don't see any problem with being able to gain access to mirror worthy items. >.>

Me neither. But devs do...
Much poggers
Eat your vegetables.
"
Squadro wrote:
The sun shines out of the characters ass! :D

You say this like it's a bad thing.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
I like the new supporter packs. Much better than the Renegade/Faithsworn packs. About the only thing I really liked out of those was the Faithsworn portal effect.

These new supporter packs, on the other hand, have much more going for them. Heck, the weapon skins actually look like claws when used on claws! Thank you for going the extra mile on that!
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
"
KiaKun wrote:
"

As a casual player, harvest wasn't it's self an issue and should be buffed.... the problem is this game requires so many out of game resources to be efficient and progress quickly.

For example:
It is incredibly annoying to spend all day, 7 days a week for 8 weeks trying to buy something and not get a SINGLE F**KING RESPONSE!
They REALLY NEED to implement all the websites in to the game... starting with an actual trade system.... if I can spend almost 2 months, 12 hours plus a day, every day of the week trying to buy and item and NOT get it..... how do they expect people that only can play on weekends to get items?

GGG is trying to balance the game around a few people that have connections or an audience they can just ask if anyone has (X) item to sell and get sh!t instantly. While most of us can't do that.....

they have a few more years of learn that players wont grind for items without an idea/chance of getting it. IE grind this boss 1 bilion time might get an item.

and that what they would rather have you do then trade, that why they havent put in game, i mean they have a MTX shop in the game, im sure it wouldnt take more then an hour to put the same thing but for trade in the game, but they would rather us scrambale around hoping to find something we have no idea if where gonna get it, and people just dont play that way, it feel unnatrual.
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.
Thank you GGG been playing Path of Exile on PS4 for 4 days straight now as a Witch Necromancer and enjoying it also any news on Path of Exile 2on PS4 or PS5 release?
Pretty nice!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
maxtraxv3 wrote:
"
KiaKun wrote:

As a casual player, harvest wasn't it's self an issue and should be buffed.... the problem is this game requires so many out of game resources to be efficient and progress quickly.

For example:
It is incredibly annoying to spend all day, 7 days a week for 8 weeks trying to buy something and not get a SINGLE F**KING RESPONSE!
They REALLY NEED to implement all the websites in to the game... starting with an actual trade system.... if I can spend almost 2 months, 12 hours plus a day, every day of the week trying to buy and item and NOT get it..... how do they expect people that only can play on weekends to get items?

GGG is trying to balance the game around a few people that have connections or an audience they can just ask if anyone has (X) item to sell and get sh!t instantly. While most of us can't do that.....

they have a few more years of learn that players wont grind for items without an idea/chance of getting it. IE grind this boss 1 bilion time might get an item.

and that what they would rather have you do then trade, that why they havent put in game, i mean they have a MTX shop in the game, im sure it wouldnt take more then an hour to put the same thing but for trade in the game, but they would rather us scrambale around hoping to find something we have no idea if where gonna get it, and people just dont play that way, it feel unnatrual.

Oh yah, I guess that makes sense.....
but not only is it "unnatural" but also unless you are a super hard core PoE player with a good memory, you aren't going to know every item in the game and where to farm it. :/
We can't solve problems we can't talk about...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info