Path of Exile: Ultimatum Announcements and Path of Exile 2 Showcase

I'm hyped! Hope the harvest nerfs are large enough to not make most rares worthless 1 week into the league.

Hopefully the harvest enchant that makes maps not consume sextants is gone as well, otherwise the fractured fossil map abuse is going to continue...
"
SpaniardPuss wrote:
"
doroni wrote:

Written by SSF player... You didnt utilize harvest, not at all.

So u did, with ur lvl 95 assa at 50% unique equipment with just a helmet crafted (or bought) at harvest :'D

Harvest wasn't needed to play the game, and it will not be necessary to do it, but nah, just still crying for the item editor KEKW

Item editor... it would be funny, if it wasnt pathetic. Editor means you want something = you got it. Harvest is very rare, even if you find it, you dont know if there are seeds you need, if they are, you need certain crafts, and even then you mostly end up with t5+ tiers. Not to mention, that significant part of most powerful mods isnt tagged. Yep, item editor as hell...
v excited : )
Hope you don't take my criticism too hard, but:

You guys got rid of the females around the orbs again. :/
(I hope you put them back, or give us different options to choose from - maybe give back the original ones?)
((I do like the mini women on the ends, that is cute))

The pointer looks smaller?.... it is already hard enough to keep track of where you mouse is as it is..... did you guys at least add different colors that stand out more?

I wish Allies and bosses were more colorful/flashy so that you can EASILY keep track of them and not confuse them with other enemies on screen

Rather than saying perma frost bolts over and over... it would be better to have a randomly chosen line of like: "freeze" "get past this" "perma frost"(don't need to say bolts at all - we know what they are)

while we are on the topic, the same with running out of mana or not being able to carry something:
For running out of mana it doesn't even need to be words:
"exhausted moan" "two heavy breaths" "scared inhale" and such

full bags doesn't need to be a big long "I need more bag space to carry more items"
In this case less is more: "Hmmmmmm....." "Opps" "I can't" and so on.

I was wondering how the skill gem slots would work, looks good.
I'm guessing each type of gear has a set number of slots.... but would be nice if rare/crafted/unique items could have more slots.
(I assume the slots in the gems can be crafted like they were before, minus the need to try and link them)

We will see how smooth is it in the real world when it launches.... but hopefully it REALLY IS this smooth... and hopefully no DCing/crashing. :p

ALso I hope the founders pets will carry over and be more sparkly... kinda sucks that newer pets stand out more than my cute little kiwi pet.
We can't solve problems we can't talk about...
Last edited by KiaKun on Apr 10, 2021, 11:47:00 AM
More of a diablo clone than before crazy!

Can't wait to mute all the sounds and play a modern game at 30 fps.

BOLTS
"
Dharmakaze484 wrote:

Can't wait to mute all the sounds and play a modern game at 30 fps.

BOLTS

oh come on, you don't want to hear "perma frost bolts" every time you switch to that skill? hahaha
"
doroni wrote:
"
SpaniardPuss wrote:
"
doroni wrote:

Written by SSF player... You didnt utilize harvest, not at all.

So u did, with ur lvl 95 assa at 50% unique equipment with just a helmet crafted (or bought) at harvest :'D

Harvest wasn't needed to play the game, and it will not be necessary to do it, but nah, just still crying for the item editor KEKW

Item editor... it would be funny, if it wasnt pathetic. Editor means you want something = you got it. Harvest is very rare, even if you find it, you dont know if there are seeds you need, if they are, you need certain crafts, and even then you mostly end up with t5+ tiers. Not to mention, that significant part of most powerful mods isnt tagged. Yep, item editor as hell...

But if its so rare then it shouldn't be a big deal if they change it right? Also remember what GGG said at the start of Harvest league:'its an experiment to see how powerful crafts are allowed to be with the release of PoE2' so harvest was never meant to stay so powerful anyway.
In the manifest they mention most single target remove and add crafts so they will most likely be gone.
"
"
doroni wrote:
"
SpaniardPuss wrote:

But if its so rare then it shouldn't be a big deal if they change it right? Also remember what GGG said at the start of Harvest league:'its an experiment to see how powerful crafts are allowed to be with the release of PoE2' so harvest was never meant to stay so powerful anyway.
In the manifest they mention most single target remove and add crafts so they will most likely be gone.

As a casual player, harvest wasn't it's self an issue and should be buffed.... the problem is this game requires so many out of game resources to be efficient and progress quickly.

For example:
It is incredibly annoying to spend all day, 7 days a week for 8 weeks trying to buy something and not get a SINGLE F**KING RESPONSE!
They REALLY NEED to implement all the websites in to the game... starting with an actual trade system.... if I can spend almost 2 months, 12 hours plus a day, every day of the week trying to buy and item and NOT get it..... how do they expect people that only can play on weekends to get items?

GGG is trying to balance the game around a few people that have connections or an audience they can just ask if anyone has (X) item to sell and get sh!t instantly. While most of us can't do that.....
Pretty nice
Pretty Nice

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info