We are excited to share with you the announcements from our exclusive Path of Exile: Ultimatum livestream! In this news post, we've put together the links to everything that is being announced live. We'll update this post for your reference as the announcement progresses.

Check out the press coverage below:

Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
PoE2 looks great. Key word there is: looks. From an aesthetics and attention to animation detail it looks awesome.

Edit: spears? No no no that is basically a javelin based on the gameplay!! ... and most welcome! Javazon coming soon.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Last edited by cgexile on Apr 8, 2021, 5:41:07 PM
I shall decimate this league once more and Alkparty
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
PoE 2 looks indeed awesome, and I loved the trailer atmosphere.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
The Silver Crescent Armour Pack is dope, best MTX ever!

The Imperial Sun Armour Pack is not that bad, but one detail is killing it for me: The sun shines out of the characters ass! :D
Amazing Trailer, really hopefull for item drop changes.
...Chief Arkhon of the Oriath Academy....
Power Creep here I come!
Biggest compliments for my crafted items - "bs, they must have been RMT'ed"

I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera, so I can write things that may look rude, but it is because of disability - I'm forced to tell truth using words you may not like.
Nothing about flask ?
I did really like the info about both path of exile 2 and the Ultimatum challenge league.

also hope to see some news on path of exile mobile soon.
hack and slash , all the day :)

Proud beta member since patch 0.9.5!
very good so far
A

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info