What to Expect from the Livestream

NEXT TIME

instead of the ugliest wings

can you figure out how to give us a "free wing token" to pick out a pair of wings we want :)

learn how to do free X item tokens for pets, wings or armour sets please and thank you
Dont like, dont caim, no one forces you to take if you dont like them.
Damn I wanted those wings but the livestream is at 2AM in my timezone. Can't stay up that late :/.
Pls do wing giveaways 2 times- one during the announcement and another after 12 hours of the announcement so people in other timezone can have them too.
Cheers from the USA, GGG has really dialed in the announcements and I am jacked (even with the Harvest changes which I still think Discord is the issue and not Harvest).

Anyway, 3.13 was my absolute favorite league of all time mainly for the Atlas changes so I expect Ultimatium to be excellent also.
We will see something cool today i think :)
ugh really 9pm ?? guess i will not be getting the wings then as I will be in bed as I am up for work at 03.20...ho hum..

sad panda
"
N4rk0tyk wrote:

I don’t know if you realize, but you literally contradict yourself in same post. You don’t see disconnect, yet ggg is disconnected for making harvest the way it is in league now since apparently that was against the players (since it was discussed on the end of harvest as you state). Now there is no disconnect because they are taking it away even though it is pretty clear it is against the players will. Also, there is no disconnect in stating that players actually slam exalts with their eyes closed (I mean, I don’t care how long you playing, but even people who make mirrors per league don’t do it this way).

Game is plenty of challenging and difficult, most players who try it cannot get past Kitava or white tier maps, those are facts from ggg. The reason why I play this game it’s because of its complexity and level of knowledge required, and challenging content. But you have to be blind to not see all that is happening. New definition of challenging is basically let us up 5x the boss life. Or perhaps let’s do invulnerable phases so it feels difficult. This can go on and on, the game you loved since beta is gone long time ago, that ship has sailed, sink and rotten on the bottom of the ocean since we are all in zoom-zoom-kill-fast-skip-loot race.

People who like changes to harvest clearly never used harvest.
It's a lot of time and investment to harvest craft an item. My friend spend 150ex just to hit single t1 movement speed on boots. Some double-elevated items starting from 100-200ex for a base.

What harvest did is made it possible to upgrade the gear and set clear goal in the future. You have a T3 resistance or life and know you can get it to T1 with investment. Now it's back to play meta builds with mediocre gear without chances to upgrade it after specific point.

And no, this game is not built around RNG, since you are working on upgrading the build and getting better gear, not randomly gambling "today I get 100ex and tomorrow I lost 200ex". They are farming X exalts per hour and spending it on upgrading the gear. When you do Sirus you can get Awakened Multistrike or 30c gloves, but you'll not randomly destroy one of your characters' items. Non-Harvest crafting is single system which is disconnected from everything else, being complete gambling.
Last edited by Tortoise_Turtle on Apr 8, 2021, 12:08:12 PM
"
MrWonderful99 wrote:
even with the Harvest changes which I still think Discord is the issue and not Harvest

You are correct. The discord trading away from the already established trade index hurt Harvest.

I wish we could of had a real test run with the crafts being on the trade index somehow

Every Seed from Harvest League, could of been given a specific craft. The seeds would drop from clearing out the already grown harvest plots like we do now.

Then we could store the crafting seeds in the Seed Stash we had in Harvest league. Or sell them on the trade index.

This would of made clearing harvest mid map a breeze and no thought process on what to store or use right away. While letting players not interested in crafting at all, easily sell the crafts they find. But the best thing is giving us all control over WHEN we craft and being able to invest in certain crafting seeds specifically. The same way we have always had access to Fossils and Essences and Currency orbs for crafting sessions.
"
"
N4rk0tyk wrote:

I don’t know if you realize, but you literally contradict yourself in same post. You don’t see disconnect, yet ggg is disconnected for making harvest the way it is in league now since apparently that was against the players (since it was discussed on the end of harvest as you state). Now there is no disconnect because they are taking it away even though it is pretty clear it is against the players will. Also, there is no disconnect in stating that players actually slam exalts with their eyes closed (I mean, I don’t care how long you playing, but even people who make mirrors per league don’t do it this way).

Game is plenty of challenging and difficult, most players who try it cannot get past Kitava or white tier maps, those are facts from ggg. The reason why I play this game it’s because of its complexity and level of knowledge required, and challenging content. But you have to be blind to not see all that is happening. New definition of challenging is basically let us up 5x the boss life. Or perhaps let’s do invulnerable phases so it feels difficult. This can go on and on, the game you loved since beta is gone long time ago, that ship has sailed, sink and rotten on the bottom of the ocean since we are all in zoom-zoom-kill-fast-skip-loot race.

People who like changes to harvest clearly never used harvest.
It's a lot of time and investment to harvest craft an item. My friend spend 150ex just to hit single t1 movement speed on boots. Some double-elevated items starting from 100-200ex for a base.

What harvest did is made it possible to upgrade the gear and set clear goal in the future. You have a T3 resistance or life and know you can get it to T1 with investment. Now it's back to play meta builds with mediocre gear without chances to upgrade it after specific point.

And no, this game is not built around RNG, since you are working on upgrading the build and getting better gear, not randomly gambling "today I get 100ex and tomorrow I lost 200ex". They are farming X exalts per hour and spending it on upgrading the gear. When you do Sirus you can get Awakened Multistrike or 30c gloves, but you'll not randomly destroy one of your characters' items. Non-Harvest crafting is single system which is disconnected from everything else, being complete gambling.

Precisely. The root of the problem is not harvest mechanics, it’s the trading of crafts. Harvest as is is perfectly fine and along the lines of investing time and grinding IF you look on it from perspective of the player who don’t participate in craft sharing. I wanna see how many gg items there are in ssf environment, how many of those double/triple elevated items and 6 x T1’s were made with solo crafts.

Last night I got a plot with two R/A life, first one in like 3 weeks (and I play every day 3-4 hours or more at nights), I used it on my project helmet (nothing super fancy, +power charge/crit/nearby phys), on first I got minion life (elder inf) and on second I got t10 life (yep, fat 5 flat). Definitely an upgrade over previous 40 flat life. This is the reality of harvest for most players. But it is for some reason too strong.
Persistence makes impossible possible, possible likely and likely definite. Yep, Mirror will drop eventually -_-
I wonder if the stream will be again interrupted by commercials by Twitch ... very fun last time to get every 15 minutes a 30s commercial break :D
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info