What to Expect from the Livestream

"
SpaniardPuss wrote:
"
MrWonderful99 wrote:
Cheers from the USA, GGG has really dialed in the announcements and I am jacked (even with the Harvest changes which I still think Discord is the issue and not Harvest).

Anyway, 3.13 was my absolute favorite league of all time mainly for the Atlas changes so I expect Ultimatium to be excellent also.

TFT killed Harvest, there should be no doubts about that.

Harvest isnt killed. Plenty of OP items will still be made outta there and it will still be most sought after area in game. What's funny is they did nothing about TFT trade so it wil still be used extensivly for high level tier 4s like "remove non influenced for influenced" when you want dex off something like this

Then it's still extremely powerful with lucky reforges.

So like say you meld a crusader/edler explody/+1 gems chest.

Lock prefix's and lucky reforge crit. and you have a 1/10 chance of getting both crsader/elder crit suffixs.

Just will cost you more 2ex each try plus whatever guys at TFT charge.

Or like those gloves... after I got dex off. lock suffix's and reforge lifes until I got t1s. life and hybrid life. Then maybe jun bench attack speed and roll.

So in reality they fixed no TFT issues. In fact may be used more!

Way more because so much more RNG comes into play and you need more tries to get decent items.

You will also brick items more so you need TFT more.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Apr 8, 2021, 2:13:53 PM
Where TF do i "update permissions"?!?!?!!?
Sad thing, already have those wings. Giving something that I've bought 4free, could at least be something new since we can't do anything with repeated mtx.
What a great reward from Twitch drops! Looking forward to the livestream.

"
Pekam wrote:

Go to opening post, instructions are there, pretty easy process. All though it seems that there is something going on now because last night my stuff was all good, now I have some warning about linking even though I am linked, and it says I might to re-link, which I did but it didn’t change a thing. Might be getting no wings -_-
Persistence makes impossible possible, possible likely and likely definite. Yep, Mirror will drop eventually -_-
Sadly i still have information:

Failed to check for new Twitch entitlements. Please check back later!
If you keep seeing this message you may need to re-link your account.

re-linging not work :( propably don't get wings :(
"
EtanolR wrote:
Sadly i still have information:

re-linging not work :( propably don't get wings :(

Yep exact same thing here. Oh well, it was a sh...tshow with rewards last time, we both know what to expect lol.
Persistence makes impossible possible, possible likely and likely definite. Yep, Mirror will drop eventually -_-
"
N4rk0tyk wrote:
"
Pekam wrote:

Go to opening post, instructions are there, pretty easy process. All though it seems that there is something going on now because last night my stuff was all good, now I have some warning about linking even though I am linked, and it says I might to re-link, which I did but it didn’t change a thing. Might be getting no wings -_-

Same as me, thats why i posted. Apparently instructions are not so simple, neither is finding the update permission location.
Twitch Rewards

Twitch Microtransactions

None to display

Here we go again, last night (12 hours ago) I was all connected and eligible for twitch drops and now this. Posting for evidence to contact support later when it all fails again.
0 drop gang - https://i.imgur.com/UQNCeSd.png

<a href="https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3069670">11-Mar-2021 - The day Poe destroyed Harvest, the day poe officially died</a>
same here ...
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info