On April 8th at 1PM (PDT), we will show you the first look at Path of Exile 2 since its announcement at ExileCon and will announce the full details of our upcoming Ultimatum expansion! This post contains everything you need to know before the livestream starts over on twitch.tv/pathofexile.

In case you missed it, make sure you check out the teaser video for Ultimatum and Path of Exile 2 below before we get started!

What time does it start?

The livestream will start at 1PM (PDT) on April 8th which is Apr 08, 2021 4:00 PM (EDT) in your local time.

What can I expect?

We'll showcase a new Path of Exile 2 trailer followed by a gameplay preview with developer commentary. Then we will reveal the trailer for Ultimatum and will have a deep dive into all of the new content and features in the expansion.

After the deep dive, ZiggyD will join Chris Wilson live for a Q&A with questions from Twitch chat.

Following the Q&A, Rory Rackham (who was in charge of the development of the Ultimatum expansion) will be joining the Baeclast crew to discuss the announcements.

Where can I watch?

Tune in at www.twitch.tv/pathofexile to watch the livestream. We also welcome co-streaming of the announcement so you'll be able to watch the stream alongside your favourite streamers on their channels. Be sure to encourage them to get involved!

Will Twitch Drops be enabled?

Yes, Twitch Drops for the Faith Guard Wings will be enabled from the start of the livestream until 9PM April 8th (PDT) for all channels streaming Path of Exile during that time.

You will get your Faith Guard Wings after 30 minutes of accumulated watch time during this period. This promotion is available for both PC/Mac and console players.

If you're planning to stream Path of Exile during our livestream and want to enable Twitch Drops for your viewers, you can do it in your Twitch Creator Dashboard here.

• Step 1) Log into Path of Exile website.
  • Step 2) Click here to check your Twitch Settings.
  • Step 3) Link your Twitch account or click 'update permissions' if you've linked your account previously. Once your account is linked or your permissions have been updated, this page should say 'Your account is eligible to participate in Twitch Drops'.

After you have accumulated enough watch time to earn your Faith Guard Wings, you must redeem them from your Twitch Inventory before they will be available in your microtransactions list in Path of Exile.

Where can I view the reveals if I miss the livestream?

Our regular announcement page will unlock once information has been revealed on the livestream. The individual videos will also be available on our YouTube channel.

See you there!

We can't wait to share what we've been working on with you!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Hi Exiles,

If you are experiencing issues redeeming your Faith Guard Wings, could you please try unlinking and relinking your Twitch account? Please also confirm you have redeemed the Wings in your Twitch Drops inventory. If this does not help, please contact us at support@grindinggear.com so we can look into this further for you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info