Spell Totem

It seems like the additional totems at higher levels was removed. What is the benefit of higher levels in Totem now? Just length?

Also, does having the haste aura before you cast the totem cause the totem to get the 10% cast speed because you have 10% cast speed?
"
PoisonSmith wrote:
It seems like the additional totems at higher levels was removed. What is the benefit of higher levels in Totem now? Just length?

Also, does having the haste aura before you cast the totem cause the totem to get the 10% cast speed because you have 10% cast speed?
Only benefit of high level Totem is increased duration. (Through level 14 at least)
TehHammer is not a crime!
Is there a reason why "Power Siphon" will not work with "Totem"?
I'm BACK :)
"
Coldet wrote:

Totems cannot use any skills which require a weapon (since they don't have weapons). Power Siphon is a boosted wand attack and thus unable to combine with Totem.

-Ropetus
Author of Build of the Week #11: PalavaKostaja - Righteous Fire Marauder
"
Ropetus wrote:
"
Coldet wrote:

Totems cannot use any skills which require a weapon (since they don't have weapons). Power Siphon is a boosted wand attack and thus unable to combine with Totem.

-Ropetus

ROFLMAO - I just pictured a totem swinging an axe :)
I'm BACK :)
"
Coldet wrote:
"
Ropetus wrote:
"
Coldet wrote:

-Ropetus

ROFLMAO - I just pictured a totem swinging an axe :)

would be hilarious but unfitting to watch that XD just as fantastic as lightning warp totems.
Totem + Molten Shell appears to be broken for the same reason summon skeletons is: It constantly recasts its shield, resetting the damage counter and keeping the shield from exploding.
Just found a little issue with totem when using it to summon minions. It does not apply the passive keystone Necromantic Aegis to the summons.
"
Technomage wrote:
Just found a little issue with totem when using it to summon minions. It does not apply the passive keystone Necromantic Aegis to the summons.
likely because totems don't have equips, which makes things pretty silly and realistic at same time. they don't have a shield to pass stats on but totems use your stats.
0.9.11c Tried to use totem + molten shield but it summons a totem that does nothing

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info