[3.16] g00fy_goober's Toxic Rain Occultist (Easily clear all content)

"
Blaine0002 wrote:
With maloneys should you bother putting berserk in it? or just keep in in chest and move it when you get a regular ornate quiver?

Trying to figure out my socket colors ahead of time as my coffers run dry after buying asenaths / maloneys

No. berserk honestly not even worth it anymore since the nerf/change. As for maloneys you put Caustic arrow + arrow nova + frenzy in it.
got it. increased duration it is! ty
Hi,

Is there a budget version for any jewel sockets indicated in the planner/POB? As I've checked in POE Trade and the first one needed (Watcher's Eye w/ Malevolence) starts at 12 ex
"
Toumusaur wrote:
Hi,

Is there a budget version for any jewel sockets indicated in the planner/POB? As I've checked in POE Trade and the first one needed (Watcher's Eye w/ Malevolence) starts at 12 ex

Normal jewels or watchers eye?

Watcher's eye malevolence dot multi is prty much the cheapest. THough you can ignore the dmg and go for just a plain clarity - mana cost if you want a super budget one.
started to the league with the build its pretty much one shoots whole screen i went for dmg over time and some hp nodes no jevels yet luckyly got my asenath chant and a usefull 6l bow with carcas jack am sure this will carry me till red maps till i change to tixic rain from caustic with quiver. pretty expensive but, build grows as you play if you kno what you doin. ty for this lovely build
Last edited by satancukcan on Apr 24, 2021, 5:55:49 PM
I recently purchased the following jewels: Thread of Hope, Lethal Pride, and Replica Conqueror's Efficiency. How do you manage the Rage levels? Currently my Caustic Arrow is hooked up to a 5l Replica Quill Rain which already has a Lv. 1 Arrow Nova Support, alongside (Efficacy, Void Manipulation, Vicious Projectiles, and Swift Affliction) which uses up 9 rage over 65 total Rage. Or should I remove Lethal Pride and focus on using mana-based resources before I transition to using Rage.
"
Toumusaur wrote:
I recently purchased the following jewels: Thread of Hope, Lethal Pride, and Replica Conqueror's Efficiency. How do you manage the Rage levels? Currently my Caustic Arrow is hooked up to a 5l Replica Quill Rain which already has a Lv. 1 Arrow Nova Support, alongside (Efficacy, Void Manipulation, Vicious Projectiles, and Swift Affliction) which uses up 9 rage over 65 total Rage. Or should I remove Lethal Pride and focus on using mana-based resources before I transition to using Rage.

Rage was changed in 3.14. Normally it was a boss thing. You lost x rage a second but mana regen applied to rage usually you had about 0-10 during clear which is completely irrelevant. For bossing though you always had a good bit and using berserk was the real reason it was there.

Now it is just killed even for bossing. Since you lose rage on hit now you use berserk at full rage and it start to attack and it doesn't last even a second.
If we do not use beserk and blood rage anymore, what we use instead?
"
Mu7enR0shi wrote:
If we do not use beserk and blood rage anymore, what we use instead?

Blood rage is still used. Just berserk/and the timeless jewel that gives rage. Put increased duration back into your chest vaal skill IC setup.
any thoughts of how to get a little more tanky?
from t15+ I get one shoted like couple of times in every map.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info