[3.16] g00fy_goober's Toxic Rain Occultist (Easily clear all content)

"
bababrad wrote:
Really tried my hardest to get on with this build, enjoyed leveling but then it started to really suck getting into red mapping due to dying all the time, even with alot of ex invested into it.

Welp no clue why, but I am only at 3.8k life, have really SHIT GEAR, missing like over 2/3 of my dmg probably and I am just starting t11's/t12's and not having any issues lol.
Could this be played as CI due to the defences changes in 3.16?
"
Slowdice2 wrote:
Could this be played as CI due to the defences changes in 3.16?

I have no idea. Obviously patchnotes are not out yet and just reading all 3 balance manifestos has my head spinning. While I think they were loaded with a ton of awesome changes and am super hyped they are also packed full of s crap ton of unknowns. Exactly what passives change and stuff like that. Obviously the massive amounts of changes are going to significantly change all the current builds and guides that are out there but will have to roll with it as they come.

Even when patchnotes and stuff are out all the changes and such won't be incorporated in to my build guides for months until we know they are done being tweaked/changed/fiddled around with and are here to stay.

That being said I doubt this build is going to be best as CI. We rely too heavily on cluster jewels and almost no passives on the tree besides pathing to them. I don't think the build would survive as CI.
Build should be good to go for 3.16. Lots of changes/buffs and a lot of stuff not announced yet or fully shown but as always even then any new additional stuff or changes need to be thoroughly tested and planned before inserted into the guilde.

The big take away here is with a little tinkering on your end at start with passives/masterys and such the build should perform just as good if not slightly better than before.

As always if you have questions feel free to post or come ask me on stream!
greetings.so this is a life base build and how is your defence?how to regenerate life?
copying your build in a5 right now,looking forward for your reply,tyvm!
"
huxing000 wrote:
greetings.so this is a life base build and how is your defence?how to regenerate life?
copying your build in a5 right now,looking forward for your reply,tyvm!

Toxic rain by default is a ranged kill things before they kill you type of build.

Champion seems to be pretty popular this league and more defensive just because the league mechanic is so rippy. That being said I never played TR this league so don't really know how it feels but as always it's one of the top meta builds played atm.

This build specifically utilizes 3x cluster jewel setups and has very little besides. If it feels bad to play this league your best bet is to probably drop an entire cluster wheel and pick up some defensive stuff on tree.
Is this build still active/updated to 3.16?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info