[3.16] Armageddon Brand Build (League Starter) | Elementalist | Scourge | Path of Exile 3.16

"
memberx wrote:
Why aren't we using The Primordial Chain Coral Amulet?

+3 golems should be better than skitterbots?

Noob here but I really not liking the Primordial Chain amulet, the golems moves too slow (1 seconds delay to reach me after a movement skill), the buff granted doesnt seem too crazy big.

Meanwhile skitterbot moves fast and the chillin and shocking helps big time everytime while speed running and during bossing. I dont know the calculations but thats what I observed
Last edited by SaD.ShUrIkEnGeR on May 2, 2021, 4:21:44 AM
"
"
memberx wrote:
Why aren't we using The Primordial Chain Coral Amulet?

+3 golems should be better than skitterbots?

Noob here but I really not liking the Primordial Chain amulet, the golems moves too slow (1 seconds delay to reach me after a movement skill), the buff granted doesnt seem too crazy big.

Meanwhile skitterbot moves fast and the chillin and shocking helps big time everytime while speed running and during bossing. I dont know the calculations but thats what I observed

As elementalist we get huge buffs and inc. damage only by having golems summoned. With Primordial Chain amulet the golems also get 100% inc. movement speed.

I just don'r see any downsides except not having skitterbots.
Replica Emberwake Ruby Ring Vs Emberwake Ruby Ring
Which one is better..?
"
Ambubag wrote:
Replica Emberwake Ruby Ring Vs Emberwake Ruby Ring
Which one is better..?

The replica one, that's why it's 5ex.
no skitterbots is a pretty big difference lol, it's 29% more damage from shock and the chill effect is decent defensively too
Whether a +2 ammy is viable depends on whether you're using searing touch or martyr. Every level of Arma/FW is a little more worth it than the last, so going from +2 to +4 fire gems is a bigger deal than going from 0 to +2.

If you use searing touch, you go +2 gems ammy and use skitterbots. If you're using martyr, you go primordial chain and use aspect of the spider. You can expect to reach about 7.5m total DPS between flame wall and arma on a searing touch build. A Martyr build will cap out at only 5m DPS, but has hugely better defenses and the same damage as searing touch until you start putting down flame walls.

Generally if you're bossing, searing touch is the way to go. When clearing ultimatums and pushing maps you should always use martyr.

"
JordanFH wrote:
no skitterbots is a pretty big difference lol, it's 29% more damage from shock and the chill effect is decent defensively too

Aspect of the Spider is really close. 15% damage taken and 30% hinder vs 18% shock and 12% chill. Its application is a lot worse because it applies over 3 seconds, but it's also only 25% reservation and only costs a ring suffix, not a gem socket.
Last edited by CloverPuppy on May 5, 2021, 4:55:24 AM
"
Fattyprime wrote:
Big ups for this build guide, it really saved my league start. I was attempting to use Big Ducks Flame Arrow "Starter" and hit a massive wall when getting into maps but mostly the ultimatums. In no was shape or form is that a league starter and I feel bad for any new player that is following that guide and having to learn how to respec and spot farm for specific items that have super bad drop rates (even more so for this league).

tl;dr big ducks almost killed my league start

Exactly the same deal with me. Started three different builds after it tanked, ran into the same problem with each. This one I'm hoping saves the day (hearing 'xoph's nurture is a super easy bow to get at league start' over and over in my head)

I am a noob though so noob question: I can't see on the PoB any passive taken (Runebinder is the only one I think?) that lets you stick more than one brand on an enemy. but in the video at least it looks like you have two or three on a boss sometimes. Am I not seeing it right or am I missing something?

Thanks again for the build, so far its great fun
why we dont chase maximum brands attached to enemy? isnt 1 is low?

and is it possible to make this build brand only?
The build is working very well for mapping, but I'm having some trouble when it comes to bossing with the DPS being pretty low. Does anyone have any advice?
"
accaides wrote:
The build is working very well for mapping, but I'm having some trouble when it comes to bossing with the DPS being pretty low. Does anyone have any advice?

can you link a pob with your current gear and everything? I was not able to import directly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info