[3.16] Armageddon Brand Build (League Starter) | Elementalist | Scourge | Path of Exile 3.16

"
Mjc92 wrote:
idk why but i keep getting 1 shot anyone can look at my char and let me know why

Take Enigmatic Defence and Mystic Bulwark notables to increase your block chance, switch one quicksilver flask for basalt one, get The Red Dream jewel for some endurance charges, and here you go.
If feeling a bit to squishy when mapping is it better to go with "Bastion of Elements" as my third lab... or should I pick the "Shaper of Flames" nevertheless and go with Bastion as last?

Damage feels pretty dope up to yellow maps so far ^^
I'd still go with Shaper of Flames, bastion is good but not 40% of your damage good. You'll kill things way too slow without shaper of flames, which will make ultimatums extremely hard.

Route I took was to drop Glancing Blows. Use Martyr of Innocence and Rumi's to max block without it, and you'll become very tanky for a self-aiming DoT build. Beyond that, the mentioned Red Dream below Fire Walker gives you another 12% phys reduction and a future upgrade into Red Nightmare. I'm also running Arctic Armor for some extra protection, although you'd be better off with Aspect of the Spider when you can get it. Try to get Hinder immunity somewhere and you'll feel really good in ultimatums.
Last edited by CloverPuppy on Apr 22, 2021, 6:19:36 PM
I just killed my first Sirus 5 after so many leagues of trying without success. Only with some improvements and some practice it can be done. Thank you for the build! ^^
Hi, how do you manage to have enough mana to keep casting with the 85% mana reserve, of malevolence and skitterbots, i keep running out of mana and have to turn off skitterbots, should i look for gear with mana regen?
"
ELEMMANT wrote:
Hi, how do you manage to have enough mana to keep casting with the 85% mana reserve, of malevolence and skitterbots, i keep running out of mana and have to turn off skitterbots, should i look for gear with mana regen?

Mana flask
"
Nexi wrote:
I'd still go with Shaper of Flames, bastion is good but not 40% of your damage good. You'll kill things way too slow without shaper of flames, which will make ultimatums extremely hard.

Route I took was to drop Glancing Blows. Use Martyr of Innocence and Rumi's to max block without it, and you'll become very tanky for a self-aiming DoT build. Beyond that, the mentioned Red Dream below Fire Walker gives you another 12% phys reduction and a future upgrade into Red Nightmare. I'm also running Arctic Armor for some extra protection, although you'd be better off with Aspect of the Spider when you can get it. Try to get Hinder immunity somewhere and you'll feel really good in ultimatums.

Thank you, switched to Martyr Staff... much better, also got the 4th lab now - question around Glancing Blows... is it really needed, I am unsure about the "Take 65% damage from blocked hits" as I do not know how that works - does block usually not do any damage?
"
I leaguestarted with this, lucked into an early 6-link from an Ultimatum, got into high reds yesterday.

Clear is great, even in T16, single target for me is a bit lacking, but my setup is kind of scuffed.

Was about to pop my even more scuffed cluster jewels in today,

Welp, just passing by to report that this build, with absolute bargain bin gear managed to take me to farming t14-t16 maps, and killing A:7 Sirus.

Literally all life+resist sub-5-chaos-on-day-2 rares; only expensive part were the 2 medium cluster jewels (burning bright + smoking remains, burning bright + exposure therapy) - those I harvest crafted myself, and now sold for 2 ex each.

Pretty sure the only upgrade beyond my post on page 3 quoted above, was 5-linking my staff.

I could probably push to A:8 Sirus, since it's perfectly doable if you can dodge everything, but I've farmed enough currency to swap to Stone Golemancer and I kind of want a more chill playstyle on a tankier build.

Carry on, lads, and best of luck!
"
Edimasta wrote:
Thank you, switched to Martyr Staff... much better, also got the 4th lab now - question around Glancing Blows... is it really needed, I am unsure about the "Take 65% damage from blocked hits" as I do not know how that works - does block usually not do any damage?

I don't think Glancing Blows is needed, especially this league. It gives us a lot of spell block mostly, which is good, but it is very bad in Ultimatums. I would only use it if I am bossing.

Blocks usually do not do any damage.
hey man just want to say thx for the build, its my second time trying to play the game and first time even though i followed a build it ended in utter disaster, couldnt even do white maps, not the case this time, having a blast, and no trouble doing yellows at least.
excuse grammar, english not my native language

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info