Path of Exile 2: Everything Revealed So Far

"
jables wrote:
Thought during exilecon they said Poe 2 coming Winter 2020 - Spring of 2021 :(((

Yeah, was really hoping for that timeframe as well. It's sad we'll have to wait this long for POE2, however GGG won't make the mistake CDPR did with a rushed early release so we know that when it's ready, it's going to be kickass good :)
(Please GGG-sama, prove me wrong and announce the beta with 3.15, release in December, that would be great)
"
Palagachev wrote:
"
jables wrote:
Thought during exilecon they said Poe 2 coming Winter 2020 - Spring of 2021 :(((

Yeah, was really hoping for that timeframe as well. It's sad we'll have to wait this long for POE2, however GGG won't make the mistake CDPR did with a rushed early release so we know that when it's ready, it's going to be kickass good :)
(Please GGG-sama, prove me wrong and announce the beta with 3.15, release in December, that would be great)

I'd rather GGG release PoE2 as soon as possible, I was one of those that demanded CDPR to hurry up and release Cyberpunk 2077 because I hate waiting so I would rather have an unfinished product over waiting another year or more
Last edited by Tsuko_blue on Apr 1, 2021, 2:03:09 PM
Poe2 Wont save this poe from daddy tencent
"
Tsuko_blue wrote:

Spoiler
"
Palagachev wrote:
"
jables wrote:

I'd rather GGG release PoE2 as soon as possible, I was one of those that demanded CDPR to hurry up and release Cyberpunk 2077 because I hate waiting so I would rather have an unfinished product over waiting another year or more

What I really want to see is if the POE2 skill system (gems) is implemented right now in POE1 and the rest of the POE2 content when it's ready, that would be great :) It's just too good and has a lot of room for growth, will make the game a lot more interesting and fresh. When POE2 comes out it's gonna be an insane hype anyways so, they won't loose on the player spike that comes when they release a major expansion. Will just make POE even more addicting for the time being.
Please please please implement a BOSS HEALTH BAR that's PERMANENTLY DISPLAYED when fighting a unique boss.
And make it an option in the GUI menu for the naysayers !
Pog
"
cdread15 wrote:
Pog

Really useful comment.
A few QOL points to improve the POE2 experience from the original.

Base movement speed buff. Anything less than 100%+ movement in POE feels like you barely move. Grim dawn is unplayable because movement is soooo slow.

An option NOT to run though the main story every single time you want to try a different class, after you complete it once that is. Honestly this drives me barmy after 100's of runs.

For the love of god NO forced LAB progression please 98% of the community hate the bloody thing. Organic progression rather than forced awful game mechanics would improve POE by leaps and bounds.

More zoom OUT!!! If you are going to get one shot from 3 screens away.....

UI buff bar ontop of xp level so you don't have to look "up, down, up, down" all the time. HP and BUFF should be in one eyeshot.

Stuff like that.....
"
Soulscar1 wrote:
A few QOL points to improve the POE2 experience from the original.

Base movement speed buff. Anything less than 100%+ movement in POE feels like you barely move. Grim dawn is unplayable because movement is soooo slow.

An option NOT to run though the main story every single time you want to try a different class, after you complete it once that is. Honestly this drives me barmy after 100's of runs.

For the love of god NO forced LAB progression please 98% of the community hate the bloody thing. Organic progression rather than forced awful game mechanics would improve POE by leaps and bounds.

More zoom OUT!!! If you are going to get one shot from 3 screens away.....

UI buff bar ontop of xp level so you don't have to look "up, down, up, down" all the time. HP and BUFF should be in one eyeshot.

Stuff like that.....

100% i agree to all.. maybe not the movement but even that partly very good advices
"
TheFapi wrote:
everything revealed? more like nothing revealed this is old regurgitated garbage from last year

the learning difficulties in this thread, i can't kekw

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info